**Top Shelf Aquatics FREEDOM LIVE SALE - Official Thread**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to delay my shipment to tomorrow. Family emergency that involved my live sale partner needing an intense tanning session at the hospital...

7BA2F441-9DE2-4A46-B5DC-CD7637796AAB.jpeg
I'm sure it came across everyone's mind, what type of lights r they using, friendly joke, lol, hope everything is ok

Last edited:

FragOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to delay my shipment to tomorrow. Family emergency that involved my live sale partner needing an intense tanning session at the hospital...

7BA2F441-9DE2-4A46-B5DC-CD7637796AAB.jpeg

Hoping for a speedy recovery for the little partner!

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure it came across everyone's mind, what type of lights r they using, friendly joke, lol, hope everything is ok

Too funny. When they wheeled the light fixture in to the hospital room and turned it on, I leaned over to my wife and said “I coulda just stuck him under the aquarium lights!”

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. The little guy is doing much better today and was discharged this AM. Back home now and destroying diapers like a champ!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too funny. When they wheeled the light fixture in to the hospital room and turned it on, I leaned over to my wife and said “I coulda just stuck him under the aquarium lights!”

Thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. The little guy is doing much better today and was discharged this AM. Back home now and destroying diapers like a champ!
That is too funny, glad everything is ok.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hope your little one is all better!

My new phew is just a little bit older than that. It’s crazy all of the things little kids have to go through until their immune system is up to par. Hope he is better soon!

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked up my 8 pieces yesterday. It was late last night when I acclimated them. Ended up sticking the frags on my fuge for now.
96776e3682bca1c230458908f074a0a5.jpg
must say that wasabi tsa bounce has ridiculous color. It’s green, but it’s awesome.

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally received my shipment this morning after having to delay last week. Everything looked great during unboxing. Zoa/paly polyps all open in the bag, the Acan I received actually had an extra head compared to what I won during the live sale, and the two RFAs I got are the biggest I have ever received from an online retailer/live sale!

Everything is floating in the tank until I can unbag and dip later this afternoon. Will try to get some pics to share once everything is open and happy post dip.

Another happy customer here!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally received my shipment this morning after having to delay last week. Everything looked great during unboxing. Zoa/paly polyps all open in the bag, the Acan I received actually had an extra head compared to what I won during the live sale, and the two RFAs I got are the biggest I have ever received from an online retailer/live sale!

Everything is floating in the tank until I can unbag and dip later this afternoon. Will try to get some pics to share once everything is open and happy post dip.

Another happy customer here!

We are so happy that you are pleased with your order!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have officially shipped out 100% of the Live Sale orders! We can't thank you enough for your support and business during this sale!

We are already prepping for the Sept 1st Live Sale and can't wait to host another fun filled weekend with everyone here!

**There will be about 100 WYSIWYG pieces up on the site this weekend if anyone would like to add some more TSA color to your tank!**

We are also going to start a build thread for our new farm that is getting built as we speak! We even have rock cycling in one of the tanks so that we can seed all the new systems once they are ready! Its going to be 15,000 gallons of insane coral! Get ready for the new standard in aquaculture!

Here are two of the the three 500 gallon displays that are will be linked together to form just 1 of the 6 systems here in the new farm. This SPS-dominant system alone will contain just over 2,100 gallons! Each tank is 8'x4'x2' !

59c3df493a9f266f79bd56b58da62b41.jpg

Last edited:

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have officially shipped out 100% of the Live Sale orders! We can't thank you enough for your support and business during this sale!

We are already prepping for the Sept 1st Live Sale and can't wait to host another fun filled weekend with everyone here!

**There will be about 100 WYSIWYG pieces up on the site this weekend if anyone would like to add some more TSA color to your tank!**

We are also going to start a build thread for our new farm that is getting built as we speak! We even have rock cycling in one of the tanks so that we can seed all the new systems once they are ready! Its going to be 15,000 gallons of insane coral! Get ready for the new standard in aquaculture!

Another TSA live sale in September?

CEBEADB1-6766-402B-90F5-A7F4A48B0105.gif

Tomcorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to thank top shelf aquatics for the live sale and also the live sale raffle that I won. I just got everything in the mail and couldn’t be happier with my corals and the equipment I just got. Thank you guys again I can’t wait for the next one. I can’t wait to go down and see the shop too

61B8FDB7-061E-442F-9C67-70F432AB162D.jpeg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking good everyone!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you haven't had a chance to check out our current live sale, we are in the final 30 minutes!

We have posted over 1,200 corals and there are still over 500 of them up for grabs!

Head over to the thread HERE so you don't miss the huge deals at the end of the sale!

You can preview the remaining pieces on our website by clicking HERE!

WE NEED THIS CORAL GONE!

40099134_1655156594594646_7774966716542484480_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back