** Top Shelf Aquatics Labor Day Live Sale - Official Thread **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
44243848051_3e809346fd_c.jpg

How about some TEASERS

SPS
30377038028_14a8240966_c.jpg

Softies
42436562060_a792c65af3_c.jpg

Mother Colonies
30377285378_587aa3888b_c.jpg

44195590382_9546563c25_c.jpg

29308697957_617e0c1e71_c.jpg

44195593102_4c96016c2d_c.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
-Create an account on our website **This will allow you to check out quicker** you will be ahead of the crowd by doing this.

-Please communicate with us through Private Messages and thread posts only. During the live sale we may not be able to respond immediately **Please make sure to include your full name when communicating** We have 500+ different users at any given live sale, we need to make sure we are properly identifying you.

-Our live sale will be on Saturday 9/1/18
11am to 11pm EST and 9/2/18 11am to 11pm EST

- We'll be posting 1200+ corals that are all "what you see is what you get" WYSIWYG. The first to check out with the coral will win it.

- All corals that are posted will have a link to purchase from our site. The price and name will also be posted above the coral (Please note, sometimes the R2R posted price and the price on the site may be vary slightly accidentally. The price on the site will be the one honored. There will be no exceptions made. Please double check the price before checking out)

- The same coral can be in other customer's carts at the same time. The customer that checks out first will ultimately win the coral. In the extremely rare event that two people check out with the same coral at the same time, the second customer will receive a different frag of the same coral. We have multiples of everything in the farm.

- All orders are final. No coupons, gift cards, credits, substitutions or additional discounts will be applied to live sale corals. If you have any questions please reach out to us before making a purchase.

- Freebies/ $1, $5, $10 corals are a 1:1 ratio, you must purchase 1 regular sale priced item for every super discounted coral. In the event that a customer does not meet this standard, your selected ship date may be passed over while we reach out to you.

- In the extremely unlikely event that a coral does not look up to our shipping standard we will replace it with either another frag of the same piece or similarly priced item.

38729622781_f8ec94e24d_o.png

-Shipping will be a flat $34.99 during the live sale and $24.99 for FL residents.

-There will be no free shipping during the live sale.

-There is NO need to purchase shipping modules prior to our live sale.

-When you check out for your first order select "Live Sale Shipping" followed by the date you want to receive your corals. Any additional orders select "Add to an Existing Shipment".
Make sure you select the same shipping in each transaction, it may delay the shipping process if you set different ones.

-During checkout you will have the ability to receive the corals on the following days:
9/5 - 9/6 - 9/7

-Please make sure to check out with a shipping date on your first transaction. This allows us to ship our all orders promptly and without delay.

-LOCAL PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE DURING WEEKDAYS
9/4-9/8 at TOP SHELF AQUATICS
Please make sure to leave a note stating your preferred pick up date so that we can have your order prepped.

- [CLICK HERE] to read our guarantee policy
29413642987_8441ccaafc_b.jpg

38729622771_f4ca0ac9e0_o.png

- Make sure to create an account on our site before the live sale. This will save you time during your checkout process.

- Save your Paypal information it will make checking out much faster! (MUCH faster, don't miss out on your corals!)

38012384324_fac9bd1e67_o.png

- 6 $50 Gift Cards Valid for TOPSHELFAQUATICS.com
- Bubble Magus Curve 7
- Ecotech Marine XR15 Pro

*Winner must pay shipping*

- Tons of Free Corals throughout the live sale

How to win our Prizes?
*There are going to be 3 ways to enter the drawings. You do not have to have do all 3 to qualify however it will increase your chances to win( 3 entries max per household, one per method)

- Purchase an item on our live sale(this excludes Free/ $1/$5/ $10 corals)

- Share this image on Instagram or Facebook prior to the live sale.

Click the following links (FACEBOOK) and (INSTAGRAM) for the image.

-Make a post every hour right here in our thread during the live sale.

If you share our image and/or make a post ever hour during the live sale you must PM us after the sale so we can verify and enter you into the giveaway. Screen shots with time stamps/ post numbers are the easiest way to do this.

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna have to sit this sale out unless the prices r just to good to resist, just started with sticks and want to make sure they survive in my newer tank before I drop some big cash on some @TopShelfAquatics sticks, would love to get a rainbow fusion, a starscream and maybe a angry birds or bubblegum. That rainbow torch I got from you the last sale is awesome.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gonna have to sit this sale out unless the prices r just to good to resist, just started with sticks and want to make sure they survive in my newer tank before I drop some big cash on some @TopShelfAquatics sticks, would love to get a rainbow fusion, a starscream and maybe a angry birds or bubblegum. That rainbow torch I got from you the last sale is awesome.

We will have more of those torches along with 100s of other pieces! We have about 450 SPS frags which still leaves room for more than 700 LPS and Zoa frags!

Mordie101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you “tease” some of the torches or other euphyllia corals? I’d love to pick a couple up!!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cherry Corals last weekend. Reefers Direct the weekend before that. OSA's birthday party / in-store sale this Saturday on top of this live sale? My wallet is angry at me.

We know the feeling! But at the same time, we can't help but feel like we're a bit of an enabler ;Joyful

Can you “tease” some of the torches or other euphyllia corals? I’d love to pick a couple up!!

Sure thing! We'll try to post a few of them up later tonight!

Whats the shipping cost?

Still finalizing all of the details but they should be posted by this evening.

xnavyguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what a great looking torch it is. Are you going to have in store sales this weekend as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back