torch coral dead and soft corals not opening

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only when you are so in tune with your tank you can speak to your fish. So basically only okay for aquaman.

Aquaman GIF

Pridedcloth3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
idk I kept mine in a 20g for years... it is now in a 80 with a friend. It touches my zoa's non stop.

Once they settle and find a spot for it's foot, they don't move much in my experience.

I still don't think his multiple corals would be closed still if the bta was a problem.

I would look elsewhere...
I could be wrong on this one and if I am cool, I'm just going off the one I had along with their reputation of the path of destruction which lines. Again I have a reef with a 3 inch mantis shrimp in it and it behaves which is counter to its reputation but off my personal experience I can't recommend that because the rep came from a wider audience to say.

MischiefReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you don’t even own a test kit anymore….
Actually a really neat hack that works wonders: I keep some expired PO4 and NO3 test kits around. That way if something reads high on a good test kit, and I don’t want to deal with it immediately I just retest using an expired kit. Instantly drops that parameter to undetectable numbers, works every time! Total stress saver!!

OP
OP
cubeguy11

cubeguy11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok after reading everything I start with a water change and watch the bta closely and I’ll get some salifert test kits. Hopefully things turn out well

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 148 60.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.0%
Back