***TORCH GIVEAWAY!! ENDS 11/29 @ 11:59PM! POST YOUR HOTTEST TORCH/CORAL! WINNER GETS FREE TORCH SHIPPED! SEE FIRST POST! 25OFFNOV FOR 25% OFF.

OP
Jersey Corals

Jersey Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!
FIRST VID IS R2R TORCH GIVEAWAY
SECOND IS JF BOUNCE FOR THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASE
THIRD IS HAMMER AND OCTOSPAWN FOR THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASE

rapid

View Badges
Reaction score
Here my only torch ! CONGRATS IN THE WINNERS !!

0337FC7C-5DBC-4E5D-AC3E-CDAF8FDB0823.jpeg

Exotic_Reefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the gold torch I won, there was major shipping delays
Yeah mine got pushed back to the afternoon arrival time instead of 10:30am.. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(

Subtropic Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeah mine got pushed back to the afternoon arrival time instead of 10:30am.. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(
It luckily hasn’t been shipped yet as Jersey corals made the right move to wait for the delays to finish. Then It will be shipped next week hopefully

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(
I have not seen a packing job done as well or as much thought into it as previous shipments I've received from Jersey Corals.
There is almost zero chance a high $ euphylia coral could get damaged while being shipped.

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 157 45.4%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 54 15.6%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 205 59.2%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 61 17.6%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 55 15.9%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 7 2.0%
Champion