***TORCH GIVEAWAY!! ENDS 11/29 @ 11:59PM! POST YOUR HOTTEST TORCH/CORAL! WINNER GETS FREE TORCH SHIPPED! SEE FIRST POST! 25OFFNOV FOR 25% OFF.

OP
Jersey Corals

Jersey Corals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
CONGRATS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!
FIRST VID IS R2R TORCH GIVEAWAY
SECOND IS JF BOUNCE FOR THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASE
THIRD IS HAMMER AND OCTOSPAWN FOR THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASE

rapid

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Here my only torch ! CONGRATS IN THE WINNERS !!

0337FC7C-5DBC-4E5D-AC3E-CDAF8FDB0823.jpeg

Exotic_Reefer0

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Wow I was one spot away!

Congrats! I hope the winners will post up photos once their pieces are settled in. Thanks for the opportunity!
I managed to win the pink/gold octospawn :) here it is 2 days after being in my system

Attachments

• 20201203_104820.jpg
    20201203_104820.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 28

Exotic_Reefer0

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m still waiting for the gold torch I won, there was major shipping delays
Yeah mine got pushed back to the afternoon arrival time instead of 10:30am.. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(

Subtropic Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah mine got pushed back to the afternoon arrival time instead of 10:30am.. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(
It luckily hasn’t been shipped yet as Jersey corals made the right move to wait for the delays to finish. Then It will be shipped next week hopefully

mfinn

likes zoanthids
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
. Jersey Corals packed it really really well though. The container the octospawn came in alone costs like $6 which doesn't sound like a lot but imagine how fast that adds up for each order. Came in a real fancy little frag rack holder thing. Then there was the Styrofoam container separate from the other container, and the heat pack. Hopefully ur heat pack doesn't die too soon :(
I have not seen a packing job done as well or as much thought into it as previous shipments I've received from Jersey Corals.
There is almost zero chance a high $ euphylia coral could get damaged while being shipped.

The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA