• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch price? Pics inside.

lyscer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much should I price this torch at per head? I have had people inquire about it but I never know what to price it at. Thanks!

A79ABAE9-F5AD-40BA-8F3C-B10C5DB0B44F.jpeg

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price it at what you value it at, not what others do. My typical price is what I paid for it or less, which is always less than what you would see in big box stores and more aligned with hobbyist helpers. This practice has typically benefitted me in future returns from other hobbyist. This looks to be a green torch with blue tips. I also have a similar torch known as Todd's torch from cherry corals. Market research suggest $75 - 125 a head, and I bought mine from CC at $100 and sell for the same or less. That price can fluctuate depending on your relationship with the buyer, alongside how many heads they buy. The more bought, the better the discount (if you want of course!)

All my best to you!

OP
OP
lyscer

lyscer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does look just like the Todd Torch. Thanks for posting that and for the information!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back