$145.00
Status
2 members are watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Torch mania! Serious inquiries only!

UPDATE 1-10-22
All SRC Fatboy Torches have been sold. I still have some torches available. See below.... No additional free torches at this time. PM me for pack deals on the remaining torches. Thanks!!

I’ve got quite a few torches of different types available. I am in need of the rack space. Pictures of my mother colonies are provided below. I do not have the time to move each torch to my photo rack and wait for it to re-extend to get WYSIWYG pictures. Since I am not posting WYSIWYG frags, the people that complete PayPal first will get the best bang for their buck and get the torch frags with the most heads. There are singles, doubles, connected doubles and triples, etc. Please, Don’t ask for individual frag pictures. You’ll be ignored. Just expect that your frag will be 1 head and you will be pleasantly surprised when your pack arrives ;)

So here is the deal.... buy any 2 torches and I will add one of my Fatboy Indo torches to your pack for free!! Mix and match how you would like. This deal will only last as long as the Fatboy’s are available. I have 6 frags of it. Only 1 free Fatboy per buyer. PM me with your pack requests.

Overnight shipping is $45 to the continental US only. FedEx lost a $1,000 coral order of mine last week so I will be using UPS exclusively.

So here is what I have available....

(1) NY Knicks SOLD
FB810B68-FD27-4907-AA0D-0166AEB58992.jpeg

(Sold out) SRC Dragonsoul $145 each

Dragonsoul is similar to the CC Goldfinger with less bright orange and more purple/dark center area. The price reflects the differences.
C4634D0A-E251-4C23-AC4A-716CC4B812BC.jpeg

(Sold out) JCB Blue Tipped Jade Aussie $200 each
This torch is crazy bright with stark blue tips. There is nothing else out there that looks like this one! My buddy Jeff (Coral Beauties) has been growing this torch for years and years. It is a beauty! Vendors charge $325 for this one!
2A75E338-14F4-437E-B224-DA08E9339752.jpeg

(Sold out) CC Goldfinger $235 each
I’ve been growing this one for over a year. Fast grower with bright orange tentacles and contrasting dark center. Much brighter than the Dragonsoul. Gorgeous torch!
9711C5EC-FC4A-41DD-B4A9-0D0ECB8823CB.jpeg

Example single head CC Goldfinger frag from last sale
F1ACCF1C-FA79-4F25-A52B-58B5E1516371.jpeg

(SOLDOUT) SRC Fatboy Indo (Free with a 2 torch pack)
I’ve had this torch for over 4 years. The heads are XL compared to the designer torches. Hence his name. His tentacles get really long when he’s been in one spot for a long time with nothing aggravating it.
96849F60-59C6-444A-8B24-6B5C7A042A14.jpeg

Standard 2 hour DOA applies. You MUST contact me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt with pictures of the dead or damaged coral, in the sealed container, for DOA to even be considered. I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. Please see my reviews for selling history and customer experience.
Thanks,
Jesse

SweetReefOH

Follow me on Instagram
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad TORCHES!! Buy 2 get 1 free!!. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

Falreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Is the Blue Tip Jade the same as the Jeff's Blue Tip Aussie? I don't otherwise see a Blue Tip Jade picture.
I'd probably like one of those, Dragon Soul and Fatboy.
How delicate? How Hardy?

OP
SweetReefOH

SweetReefOH

Follow me on Instagram
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
These torches are amazing! I just bought my first one a few weeks ago, if I can keep it alive I'll be reaching out in the future!
Thank you! These are all very hardy Euphyllia. I’ve had them all for years! I’ve also got some really nice torches in grow out for future release.

daer119

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you! These are all very hardy Euphyllia. I’ve had them all for years! I’ve also got some really nice torches in grow out for future release.
Thats good to hear! I got an appletini torch, that's what I was told, and I'm thinking that goldfinger would be awesome contrast next to it. Each day I say I'm not going to buy anything else for my tank, lol came home with our first shrimp today. I'll keep in touch

OP
SweetReefOH

SweetReefOH

Follow me on Instagram
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
Thats good to hear! I got an appletini torch, that's what I was told, and I'm thinking that goldfinger would be awesome contrast next to it. Each day I say I'm not going to buy anything else for my tank, lol came home with our first shrimp today. I'll keep in touch
How do you think I ended up with all this stuff?? LOL I keep telling myself the same thing!

lindabuach

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Received Dragonsoul and CC Goldfinger torches today from SweetReefOH. Torches are much prettier in person than on the pictures. Torches are gorgeous! Great price! You did a great job with packing. They opened up within an hour:) Definitely buy more from you in the future.

BTW I appreciate you helping me through this process. Great communication and so easy to deal with. Looking forward to next release. Again, great seller! Strongly recommend SweetReefOH to any potential buyers out there!!!

Thank you for sharing your torches with us. M uch appreciated!

Chuck and Linda

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 183 24.6%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 383 51.5%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 47 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%
ReefHOTSPOT