• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TORCHES!! Buy 2 get 1 free!! OG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Blue Tip Jade the same as the Jeff's Blue Tip Aussie? I don't otherwise see a Blue Tip Jade picture.
I'd probably like one of those, Dragon Soul and Fatboy.
How delicate? How Hardy?

daer119

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These torches are amazing! I just bought my first one a few weeks ago, if I can keep it alive I'll be reaching out in the future!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These torches are amazing! I just bought my first one a few weeks ago, if I can keep it alive I'll be reaching out in the future!
Thank you! These are all very hardy Euphyllia. I’ve had them all for years! I’ve also got some really nice torches in grow out for future release.

daer119

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! These are all very hardy Euphyllia. I’ve had them all for years! I’ve also got some really nice torches in grow out for future release.
Thats good to hear! I got an appletini torch, that's what I was told, and I'm thinking that goldfinger would be awesome contrast next to it. Each day I say I'm not going to buy anything else for my tank, lol came home with our first shrimp today. I'll keep in touch

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thats good to hear! I got an appletini torch, that's what I was told, and I'm thinking that goldfinger would be awesome contrast next to it. Each day I say I'm not going to buy anything else for my tank, lol came home with our first shrimp today. I'll keep in touch
How do you think I ended up with all this stuff?? LOL I keep telling myself the same thing!

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Original post updated 1-10-22 at 9:20am EST. All free SRC Fatboy Torches have been sold with packs. Message me for pack deals on remaining torches.

lindabuach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received Dragonsoul and CC Goldfinger torches today from SweetReefOH. Torches are much prettier in person than on the pictures. Torches are gorgeous! Great price! You did a great job with packing. They opened up within an hour:) Definitely buy more from you in the future.

BTW I appreciate you helping me through this process. Great communication and so easy to deal with. Looking forward to next release. Again, great seller! Strongly recommend SweetReefOH to any potential buyers out there!!!

Thank you for sharing your torches with us. M uch appreciated!

Chuck and Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 111 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back