• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches - Hellfire, Dragonsoul, Multi-color Indo Green, Ultra Indo Gold, Gold Cristata

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
October 31st WYSIWYG update of what's available: CLICK HERE

Have some WYSIWYG heads of torches ready to ship. Most of these I have near identical heads available, so if one sells that you want just shoot me a PM.
Shipping is $50 for Fedex Priority Overnight, free for any order over $500.

Hellfire $300 This ones sold, I have 2 more just like it left.

Ultra Grade Indo Gold $600 SOLD

Bright Green Indo w/ Multi-color tips Sold out of single, full size heads. Have a small head for $200 and a big head with small head on the side for $400.

Ultra Indo Gold with Teal Tips $500 SOLD OUT for now

Dragonsoul Double $400 SOLD

Last edited:

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dragon tamer still available? Interesting
I am buying the hellfire and dragon tamer and working out a sps pack deal too, but he hasn’t been back on to give me a final price which no worries since it is 1am lol, I believe he can make more of them all.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Beautiful videos. Any photos under more whites?

Thanks Ben! These videos were taken in my LPS tank which is lit by 2X blue plus T5 and 1X reefbrite XHO, so definitely on the bluer side. I can grab a pic under just T5 one night this week, which were you interested in? I want to get a better video of the Ultra Indo Gold anyway, these were taken shortly after lights came on and it wasn't expanded well. Torches always look so much better at the end of the photoperiod for me.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Guys, update on the torch I had labeled as Dragontamer. I purchased this torch at a swap under this name. I've been contacted by a R2R member who tells me the only true Dragontamer torch has blue tips and lineage to a vendor called Reefdreamz. I've never heard of Reefdreamz, but purchased this torch because I had heard the name Dragontamer before and it looked awesome when I saw it. This torch has teal tips, so it is likely different than the Reefdreamz variety. If I google search Dragontamer this one looks just like the one ARC/TCK sells. So I'm guessing just like with Holy Grail, Dragonsoul, etc. that there are multiple vendors selling different torches under the same name. Just wanted to post this so there isn't any confusion, I am certainly not saying it has lineage to Reefdreamz. I’ve changed the name to a generic one, Ultra Indo Gold with Teal Tips, as I don’t want to risk misrepresenting what I am selling. And of course offered refund to the individual that purchased it given the circumstances.

BobbyCline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, update on the torch I had labeled as Dragontamer. I purchased this torch at a swap under this name. I've been contacted by a R2R member who tells me the only true Dragontamer torch has blue tips and lineage to a vendor called Reefdreamz. I've never heard of Reefdreamz, but purchased this torch because I had heard the name Dragontamer before and it looked awesome when I saw it. This torch has teal tips, so it is likely different than the Reefdreamz variety. If I google search Dragontamer this one looks just like the one ARC/TCK sells. So I'm guessing just like with Holy Grail, Dragonsoul, etc. that there are multiple vendors selling different torches under the same name. Just wanted to post this so there isn't any confusion, I am certainly not saying it has lineage to Reefdreamz. I’ve changed the name to a generic one, Ultra Indo Gold with Teal Tips, as I don’t want to risk misrepresenting what I am selling. And of course offered refund to the individual that purchased it given the circumstances.

What you are saying is 100% correct. I have both the ARC and Reefdreamz "Dragon Tamer". Both are quite unique and they definitely look different.

No one should hesitate to buy your piece...it is a nice one, fairly priced, and it is cool that you have clarified this for everyone.

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you are saying is 100% correct. I have both the ARC and Reefdreamz "Dragon Tamer". Both are quite unique and they definitely look different.

No one should hesitate to buy your piece...it is a nice one, fairly priced, and it is cool that you have clarified this for everyone.

Awesome bud! Not many people will take the time out to justify this but even with your busy day, you have decided to do so. Even though I didn't purchase the DT, I thought it was cool you did this! Can't wait to see my piece in person as I have heard many good things about your shipping skills and torch colors!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back