• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches - Hellfire, Dragonsoul, Multi-color Indo Green, Ultra Indo Gold, Gold Cristata

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What you are saying is 100% correct. I have both the ARC and Reefdreamz "Dragon Tamer". Both are quite unique and they definitely look different.

No one should hesitate to buy your piece...it is a nice one, fairly priced, and it is cool that you have clarified this for everyone.

Thank you very much for your post! Hearing from someone that owns both certainly clears up some uncertainty.

Awesome bud! Not many people will take the time out to justify this but even with your busy day, you have decided to do so. Even though I didn't purchase the DT, I thought it was cool you did this! Can't wait to see my piece in person as I have heard many good things about your shipping skills and torch colors!

No worries! I certainly don't want to misrepresent anything. It's hard enough keeping it all straight.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awesome. Interested in seeing the ultra gold and tamer if more available. Much appreciated my friend.

Ok Ben, I think I've got the videos you're after.

dragon tamer under just blue plus t5, no filter, just WB:

dragon tamer t5 plus reefbrite xho:

ultra indo gold under just blue plus t5, no filter, just WB:

ultra indo gold under just blue plus t5 plus reefbrite xho:

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very pleased with how packaging came. The torch had no issues with it and as you can see from the video... the colors are purely amazing and that was a photo I took after it got dipped.
A+++

hope everyone has my experience as I am sure you will.

I will keep in contact for further purchases from this seller.

8078D636-672E-4D71-9224-776032BFF1ED.jpeg 117A011B-37B5-4AE5-86BA-6876E3F78D3F.jpeg

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am very pleased with how packaging came. The torch had no issues with it and as you can see from the video... the colors are purely amazing and that was a photo I took after it got dipped.
A+++

hope everyone has my experience as I am sure you will.

I will keep in contact for further purchases from this seller.

8078D636-672E-4D71-9224-776032BFF1ED.jpeg 117A011B-37B5-4AE5-86BA-6876E3F78D3F.jpeg

Thanks very much for the detailed review and pics. I truly appreciate & I'm glad you're happy with the torch.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a couple more hellfires, the ultra indo gold, and gold cristata left.

mdumet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my hellfire on Tuesday but just got around to visit the forum tonight.

I have to agree with everyone else, the packaging was great! Safest way to keep an frag in place for sure! And the coloration of mine was spot on. No trickery, just great quality.
FD541A18-9785-4AE9-8400-909BF6891F45.jpeg

I would definitely buy from Graham again!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Graham has the best Torches around and better then 95% of the big time sellers you see threads get bumped on here. He put a super high end large pack with some sticks and torches at a excellent price with nice sized sticks all packed extremely well and one of the best ive seen lately! Torches had large cups and extra water, even opened in the bag.
You won’t be disappointed buy with complete confidence I buy a lot of super high end corals every month and even I was impressed.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back