• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches - Hellfire, Dragonsoul, Multi-color Indo Green, Ultra Indo Gold, Gold Cristata

uxbridgenando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2D7C9BC5-9762-4185-B128-5720BC9C33C2.gif
Graham this how we felt when me and my friend open the box today . We couldn’t stop say awww .. beautiful torch’s and we will buy again and again from you thank you ..

Kikoboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waited couple weeks until after I received the torches to post. Torches are very healthy, well packed, and seller is great to deal with. Buy with confidence.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is an old thread that recently got bumped, and I've been getting a ton of PMs about availability. Snapped some quick pics under blues of what I have ready to go. Free shipping at $500, otherwise $50.

Large head of Hellfire $350 SOLD
1596916878667.png

Large head of Hellfire $350 SOLD
1596916885899.png

Medium head of Hellfire $300 SOLD
1596916890502.png

Small head of Hellfire $250 PENDING
1596916899153.png

Ultra Indo Gold $600 SOLD
1596916904981.png

Indo Gold from RMF $300
1596916911083.png

Rainbow Dragonsoul $300 SOLD
1596916916042.png

Mutli Color Tip Indo Green Huge Head $250 SOLD
1596916920670.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All sold except the RMF Indo Gold.

If you missed something you liked from the stuff I listed yesterday, PM me, I have a few more ready to go and can cut the rest.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Graham is legit and his torches are fire!

Almost got my torch fund solid for the next one from you!

chuckfu5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sold except the RMF Indo Gold.

If you missed something you liked from the stuff I listed yesterday, PM me, I have a few more ready to go and can cut the rest.

PM’ed you about your other thread. Interested in torches also.

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be my fault, graham. Lol. The pictures of my ultra BLEW up on fb, and i referenced folks to ur post, and said "get in line" basically.
Its every bit as beautiful as the pictures, it really is.
I rarely post the thing anymore.. i get 20 pms asking price, every time i do. Bravo my friend. Sorry for the extra traffic! Lol

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Might be my fault, graham. Lol. The pictures of my ultra BLEW up on fb, and i referenced folks to ur post, and said "get in line" basically.
Its every bit as beautiful as the pictures, it really is.
I rarely post the thing anymore.. i get 20 pms asking price, every time i do. Bravo my friend. Sorry for the extra traffic! Lol

Haha, glad you like it so much! You should share some pics of it in this thread. No problem on the extra traffic, I should have a few more heads ready to go soon.

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peoples brains want to explode, when they ask me the "name" amd i say ultra indo gold. Drives em crazy..
Makes me giggle.

I also love the folks that say "its a knicks" clueless. Tips are wrong, first off. Second... Green tentacles. Not just the base. Its a wicked different torch. I have pics with it next to my knicks, for those folks. Its fun to mess with the facebook crowd. Lol.

Dont forget me when u have the grails ready! :) Im saving!

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peoples brains want to explode, when they ask me the "name" amd i say ultra indo gold. Drives em crazy..
Makes me giggle.

I also love the folks that say "its a knicks" clueless. Tips are wrong, first off. Second... Green tentacles. Not just the base. Its a wicked different torch. I have pics with it next to my knicks, for those folks. Its fun to mess with the facebook crowd. Lol.

Dont forget me when u have the grails ready! :) Im saving!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for posting! Looks like it's keeping really good colors for you. Yes, definitely much different than NY Knicks. It's one of the nicest indo golds I've ever come across before stepping up to a HG/BT/Master variety. Grows a lot faster and is hardier as well in my experience.

I'm not on facebook, but someone told me it got named the "Mardi Gras Torch". I'm thinking about adopting this name for it. I'm not really into naming my own corals but this torch is nice enough and unique enough I think it warrants being named.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting! Looks like it's keeping really good colors for you. Yes, definitely much different than NY Knicks. It's one of the nicest indo golds I've ever come across before stepping up to a HG/BT/Master variety. Grows a lot faster and is hardier as well in my experience.

I'm not on facebook, but someone told me it got named the "Mardi Gras Torch". I'm thinking about adopting this name for it. I'm not really into naming my own corals but this torch is nice enough and unique enough I think it warrants being named.
Do you have any of the indo ultra gold ready for sale now? TKS

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, so, not kidding u graham, 3 people in my torch room of 7500 members, had one. 3. And one of the three, said he bought his as a mardi gras. I believe it was TSA, but i could be wrong on that. I have the chat, ill go back and look. But yes, thats the only name that came in, and does fit the torch. But yeah, very rare it seems. One of my wholesaler buddies, derrick, got something similar, and time will tell if its the same, from a mari culture order from indo. Ill find the pics, and send them, and see what u think. Close, but, not quite.

Anyway, mardi gras is good with me! Lol. Its a hit, everytime i post it.

And yes, it dulled, the first two weeks or so, and i tweeked my radions, and the green came right back. Pretty as ever, these days. :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back