• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches: Holy Grails, Tigers, Indo Golds, Malaysian God - Shipping Available

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale. Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well. Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $500
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • DOA due to shipping delay by Fedex, will not be covered. I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in this worse case scenario. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Tue/Wed.
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have ones I didn't list that are also ready. The rest of my torches will not be available until it goes through the 3 month quarantine
SOLD

1679666022141.png

1679111402606.png
TG6.jpg

1679112322044.png
PXL_20230318_004147937-01.jpeg PXL_20230319_152721850-01.jpeg MG3.jpeg

Last edited:

ReefNoob714

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale. Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well. Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $500
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • DOA due to shipping delay by Fedex, will not be covered. I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in this worse case scenario. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Tue/Wed.
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit

I have ones I didn't list that are also ready. The rest of my torches will not be available until it goes through the 3 month quarantine
  • L4 - HG Variant (Mini Colony) $650 L4 Video Link
  • L3 - HG Variant (2H+) $550 L3 Video Link
  • IG4 - Indo Gold Multi Split $300 IG4 Video Link
  • T6 - Dragon Tamer $250 2H T6 Video Link
  • BG1, BG2,BG3 are all grail singles $350
  • IG1 - Dragon Soul $175
  • IG5 - Ultra Dragon Soul $250
  • T2 - Tiger Torch $450
  • IG7 - 24K Indo Gold Splitting $200
  • IG6 - Indo Gold $150 (Barnacle was pulled out of the skeleton a while back)
  • IG3 -Indo Gold $125 (Pink Tip

• L4 - HG Variant (Mini Colony) $650 L4 Video Link
  • L3 - HG Variant (2H+) $550 L3 Video Link
  • IG4 - Indo Gold Multi Split $300 IG4 Video Link
  • T6 - Dragon Tamer $250 2H T6 Video Link
  • BG1, BG2,BG3 are all grail singles $350
  • IG1 - Dragon Soul $175
  • IG5 - Ultra Dragon Soul $250
  • T2 - Tiger Torch $450
  • IG7 - 24K Indo Gold Splitting $200
  • IG6 - Indo Gold $150 (Barnacle was pulled out of the skeleton a while back)
  • IG3 -Indo Gold $125 (Pink Tip)

1679111402606.png

1679112322044.png
Interested in L4 - same price if pick up?

OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Updated the post with videos that people requested For BG1, BG2, BG3 and T2

Might add some more corals to the post later (time permitting)

PM for any questions

Top down shot for reference

1679245370001.png

OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Updated the corals and some prices. I should be having some pink tip grails that will be available in the next couple of weeks

Back