• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches, Scolys, hammers, button scolys, Duncan, elegance coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure postings require pricing on the post but I could be wrong.

OP
OP
J

Jack684523

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure postings require pricing on the post but I could be wrong.
Indo neon green hammer $120
Aussie green hammer $70
Aussie met green 2 head branching hammer $100
Indo gold hammer $70
Splatter hammer 2head $60
Pink tip elegance $75
Aussie blue tip helliofungai/plate coral $120
Ultra green bleeding apple scoly 160
War paint scoly $175
Blue scoly $70
War paint scoly $160
Large Duncan head 12 head minimum $110
Aussie pinktip $100
Aussie gold torch $200
Ultra orange tip indo 4-5 heads $200
Ultra orange tip indo $100
Black sunset torch $80
Ultra green tip Aussie 2 head $110
24k indo gold torch $200
24k indo gold torch $180
Kryptonite kandycane $ 25
Ultra green Goni $50
Ultra pink Goni $60
24k gold encrusting lepto $25

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It had a price on top. Just not for individual pieces, but at that point you'd just PM and that's allowed.

Pricing/Availability

In addition to the "price" field(s), each item for sale in your ad MUST have a price listed in the ad details (even single item).

If utilizing the "Set sale price" functionality, you must specify, in your ad details, which item(s) the sale price(s) apply to.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are running a business? Weekly pricelist? You might want to read over the rules for selling on R2R.

New corals weekly. Pm or text for more details. I have a lot more corals text me for quicker response. Shipping available. 3479681556. If you have WhatsApp add the link I post everything there with prices weekly

CORALS FOR SALE

WhatsApp Gr
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/t...ton-scolys-duncan-elegance-coral.871996/watch

Your ad will be deleted, and warnings may be issued if you post a For Sale ad:
  • without a price(s) in the ad details (this includes ads with partial pricing);
  • linking to an external pricelist;
  • linking to an auction site;
  • that contains your price list in the form of an attachment; and/or
  • utilizing the "Set sale price" functionality without specifying which item(s) the sale pricing applies to

Availability

All items listed in a For Sale ad must be immediately available and ready to be shipped at the time you post your ad. Examples of merchandise that is not yet ready to be shipped (and therefore cannot be advertised) include, but are not limited to, anything that might be "coming soon," announcing or mentioning future stock or anything similar. For Sale ads with items listed that are not immediately available will be deleted, and warnings may be issued.

OP
OP
J

Jack684523

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you are running a business? Weekly pricelist? You might want to read over the rules for selling on R2R.

New corals weekly. Pm or text for more details. I have a lot more corals text me for quicker response. Shipping available. 3479681556. If you have WhatsApp add the link I post everything there with prices weekly

CORALS FOR SALE

WhatsApp Gr
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/t...ton-scolys-duncan-elegance-coral.871996/watch

Your ad will be deleted, and warnings may be issued if you post a For Sale ad:
  • without a price(s) in the ad details (this includes ads with partial pricing);
  • linking to an external pricelist;
  • linking to an auction site;
  • that contains your price list in the form of an attachment; and/or
  • utilizing the "Set sale price" functionality without specifying which item(s) the sale pricing applies to

Availability

All items listed in a For Sale ad must be immediately available and ready to be shipped at the time you post your ad. Examples of merchandise that is not yet ready to be shipped (and therefore cannot be advertised) include, but are not limited to, anything that might be "coming soon," announcing or mentioning future stock or anything similar. For Sale ads with items listed that are not immediately available will be deleted, and warnings may be issued.
sorry buddy, first time posting an ad for sale on here. will look into the details! Everything is readily available to be shipped tho and I posted a price list in my comments. I will re read everything now and fix my post

OP
OP
J

Jack684523

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back