Touring Our Ultimate Frag Tank [Video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral frag tanks have emerged to become a natural offshoot of virtually all reef tanks and nearly every reefer either has one currently or has had one in the past. Whether it’s attached or separate a frag tank is an inevitability of having a successful reef aquarium to manage the frags that are produced by…
Source

Continue reading...

Dedicated Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral frag tanks have emerged to become a natural offshoot of virtually all reef tanks and nearly every reefer either has one currently or has had one in the past. Whether it’s attached or separate a frag tank is an inevitability of having a successful reef aquarium to manage the frags that are produced by…
Source

Continue reading...
https://youtube.com/shorts/1SetP94XpwQ?feature=share I love your videos jake. Your love for the hobby shows in every reef therapy session. Thank you for all you do:)

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the new read! I've really enjoyed all your posts here on R2R and I've recently started watching your YouTube channel and the Reef Therapy discussions. Very informative.
Quick question:
How does one obtain frags of some of Reef Builder's corals? I've got two spots in my reef crying out for the blue hokie and the immortal tort! Like you, blue is my favorite color!

Jdadams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the new read! I've really enjoyed all your posts here on R2R and I've recently started watching your YouTube channel and the Reef Therapy discussions. Very informative.
Quick question:
How does one obtain frags of some of Reef Builder's corals? I've got two spots in my reef crying out for the blue hokie and the immortal tort! Like you, blue is my favorite color!
Been a fan for a while now. I’m very interested In a frag or 2 of some sps he has as well. We even have the same name! Help a fellow adams out!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back