Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
okay ill see what paypall says tonight when I get paid, thats also when ill order for my secret Santa :) do we get to see what our donations go to as a group or individually?
When the drive is over @revhtree will get his trucks and trailers and volunteers and go shopping. With pictures to follow.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
okay ill see what paypall says tonight when I get paid, thats also when ill order for my secret Santa :) do we get to see what our donations go to as a group or individually?
It's as a group. The money is used to fund several different initiatives for children that happen from kids in need in the US to orphans in Pakistan. :)

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's as a group. The money is used to fund several different initiatives for children that happen from kids in need in the US to orphans in Pakistan. :)
When the drive is over @revhtree will get his trucks and trailers and volunteers and go shopping. With pictures to follow.
ok cool. I'll see what I can do tonight

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree, @Daniel@R2R, I noticed that this thread was not posted on the top of the homepage like it is sometimes, can we keep this posted on the top of the homepage permanently until the drive is over?

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're almost 1/2 way there!!! Let's keep this going!!

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@revhtree, @Daniel@R2R, I noticed that this thread was not posted on the top of the homepage like it is sometimes, can we keep this posted on the top of the homepage permanently until the drive is over?
Still not there.
It should be.

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Daniel@R2R what do I put for region on GoFundMe if I'm in Sydney NSW Australia? Do I just put the whole thing or Australia or Oceana or somthing else?

Edit: figured it out myself after a while sorry for bothering you but I’ve donated and I receive the tickets after Christmas right? Just a bit nervous since for me this was a lot of money and I hope it worked

Last edited:

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1575641519646.png

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Daniel@R2R what do I put for region on GoFundMe if I'm in Sydney NSW Australia? Do I just put the whole thing or Australia or Oceana or somthing else?

Edit: figured it out myself after a while sorry for bothering you but I’ve donated and I receive the tickets after Christmas right? Just a bit nervous since for me this was a lot of money and I hope it worked
Wonderful! Thanks for supporting the toy drive!! And yes, tickets are sent out at the end of the drive. @revhtree handles that part.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always, myself and R2R would like to thank everyone who has donated to this AWESOME drive.

I can be a bit of a hardbutt, but seeing the pictures of those kids with the toys even put a big ole' smile on my face. Even brought a few tears of joy to my eyes.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok cool, and how do we choose what tickets go where?
I believe these are just all in one raffle pile and winners are pulled from all the tickets.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back