Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you to the anonymous donor who gave their generous gift overnight!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Anonymous Giver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my first day on Reef2Reef I have always been impressed and gratified by how generous the members are with their time and efforts to help their fellow reefers. Even more so I have been impressed with your willingness to help with the Toys for Kids drive at Christmas. It is simply humbling to consider that such a diverse group of people who appear to be connected by a hobby are also connected by their desire to help others. Well done folks.

On that note, between now and the end of the drive I am committed to matching up to $10,000 in donations. If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

STARTING NOW! GO!!!!!

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my first day on Reef2Reef I have always been impressed and gratified by how generous the members are with their time and efforts to help their fellow reefers. Even more so I have been impressed with your willingness to help with the Toys for Kids drive at Christmas. It is simply humbling to consider that such a diverse group of people who appear to be connected by a hobby are also connected by their desire to help others. Well done folks.

On that note, between now and the end of the drive I am committed to matching up to $10,000 in donations. If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

STARTING NOW! GO!!!!!
Wow.......that is amazing

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
between now and the end of the drive I am committed to matching up to $10,000 in donations. If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

STARTING NOW! GO!!!!!
IMG_1645.JPG

Awesome!!

IT'S ON!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.5%
Back