Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From my first day on Reef2Reef I have always been impressed and gratified by how generous the members are with their time and efforts to help their fellow reefers. Even more so I have been impressed with your willingness to help with the Toys for Kids drive at Christmas. It is simply humbling to consider that such a diverse group of people who appear to be connected by a hobby are also connected by their desire to help others. Well done folks.

On that note, between now and the end of the drive I am committed to matching up to $10,000 in donations. If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

STARTING NOW! GO!!!!!

This along with all the donations so far and sentiments are amazing and what makes R2R such a fine community!! I’m so proud to be a part!

Thank you!!!

Ok let’s do it y’all!!!

Keesers

Captain Saltwater Pants
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This along with all the donations so far and sentiments are amazing and what makes R2R such a fine community!! I’m so proud to be a part!

Thank you!!!

Ok let’s do it y’all!!!
Hello Rev.
Are the donations from the Neptune Live Show with you already counted in the total? I’m got my shirt from there it’s awesome. So happy I got to be part of this.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my first day on Reef2Reef I have always been impressed and gratified by how generous the members are with their time and efforts to help their fellow reefers. Even more so I have been impressed with your willingness to help with the Toys for Kids drive at Christmas. It is simply humbling to consider that such a diverse group of people who appear to be connected by a hobby are also connected by their desire to help others. Well done folks.

On that note, between now and the end of the drive I am committed to matching up to $10,000 in donations. If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

STARTING NOW! GO!!!!!
WOW. Just for that I'm doing another donation. Let's see we can beat last year.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two more days to reach the goal and there is a matching gift waiting for yours so your donation right now will be doubled - let's see what we can do!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks @K7BMG - we're now at $12,000 with $3,000 more in the next two days to reach our goal! Let's see what we can go for these kids!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Woohoo!!! The R2R community just blew through the roof on that goal! Awesome!! I'm so excited for all the good this is going to do! What a wonderful gift you all are giving to children this year!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back