Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank´s to the anonymous donor that have promise to match all donations done from this morning to the end of the period (up to $10 000)

I was waiting with another $50 till the end of the founding period - lucky children :p - now it will be more to them.

Hey all - speed up your donation these last two days - every dollar will be worth the double for the kids.

I´m impressed of the amount of money donated - it is awesome - but - there is always a but - we are more than 115 000 registered users and for the moment (in the middle of the night US time) around 900 active. It is only 109 persons that have donate - for every percent of you out there that donate $1 will result in more than $1000 to the campaign. Do not be shamed of donating a low amount - it is not the amount that´s count in the long run - it is the number of people that donate that is important. To be honest - every one involved in this costly hobby could probably donate a $1 - for me living in Sweden is around 1/3 coup of good coffee at a coffee bar :p

Sincerely Lasse

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow - we are at $17,850 and climbing!!! Thank you to all of the generous R2R members!!! ;Woot ;Woot ;Woot

We have two more days to make this happen and there is still a matching gift available that doubles your gifts!!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone to donated to this great cause. I am a man of my word, as soon as I get get home I will donate another 250 dollars as we have gone well beyond the goal.

Mayerlyn A

Entre_Jardines
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank´s to the anonymous donor that have promise to match all donations done from this morning to the end of the period (up to $10 000)

I was waiting with another $50 till the end of the founding period - lucky children :p - now it will be more to them.

Hey all - speed up your donation these last two days - every dollar will be worth the double for the kids.

I´m impressed of the amount of money donated - it is awesome - but - there is always a but - we are more than 115 000 registered users and for the moment (in the middle of the night US time) around 900 active. It is only 109 persons that have donate - for every percent of you out there that donate $1 will result in more than $1000 to the campaign. Do not be shamed of donating a low amount - it is not the amount that´s count in the long run - it is the number of people that donate that is important. To be honest - every one involved in this costly hobby could probably donate a $1 - for me living in Sweden is around 1/3 coup of good coffee at a coffee bar :p

Sincerely Lasse
So glad I waited to make my second donation because now it's doubled. Glad I am able to do this , even if it's not 10k, every little bit helps.
I can't wait to see pictures.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick calculation give that´s is around $3000 that have been donated since someone promise to match the donations that comes in the last days. - it means that we will we will surpass last year's results. Keep on donate and remember - a low amount from many people can many times beat high amounts from fewer people - especially when someone have promise to double up :p :p

Sincerely Lasse

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick calculation give that´s is around $3000 that have been donated since someone promise to match the donations that comes in the last days. - it means that we will we will surpass last year's results. Keep on donate and remember - a low amount from many people can many times beat high amounts from fewer people - especially when someone have promise to double up :p :p

Sincerely Lasse
I’m not sure if he has already matched or not though? I see a couple of Anonymous donations for $1000+ and nearly $3000 since then

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Turbo's Aquatics - My calculation was done with this in mind - my bold.

If you are willing to donate a dollar Ill match that dollar on the last day of the drive. Make a thousand-dollar donation, I’ll do the same and continue to do so until the 10k is gone. You get the picture.

But nerveless - $ 10 is $ 10 to the kids - even if not will be doubled. Come on all small donations.

många bäckar små -
ger en hel å :p

(help with translation-
bäckar små = small creeks
å = small river :D

Siuncerely Lasse

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick calculation give that´s is around $3000 that have been donated since someone promise to match the donations
My calculation was done with this in mind - my bold.
I believe that the total was around $11,000 when that was posted actually, meaning we're +$7000 since then! There's actually 2 donations that add up to nearly $5500 alone in the last 14 hours so I think that whole $10K is going to be in play!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I LOVE this community!!! R2R is amazing!! You guys rock!!!

Anonymous Giver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sincerely Lasse
You know at this rate you guys are going to get every dime of the matching funds available. Im very impressed!

Anonymous Giver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that the total was around $11,000 when that was posted actually, meaning we're +$7000 since then! There's actually 2 donations that add up to nearly $5500 alone in the last 14 hours so I think that whole $10K is going to be in play!

Pretty sure you are right about that!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back