Toy for Kids 2019 Christmas Drive! Let's make it happen!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow! This is like Christmas morning - the first thing I did this morning was to check the new total and am absolutely thrilled at the generosity of this community (actually I may have even peaked in the middle of the night)!!!

I look forward to seeing where we end up once all of the last minute giving happens, the matching funds are given, and the Neptune livestream amount is added in! Keep the donations coming today!

Most importantly I can't wait to see the pictures of @revhtree exhausted from shopping and the kids beaming with excitement! This will be a Christmas to remember for them!!! Thank you to everyone who has given so far and to those who will continue to give today!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you haven't given yet or would like to give more then there is still time. So far we have doubled our goal and with the additional $3,000 from the Neptune livestream we are over $33,000 - thank you for all who have participated!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my last minute donation in!

Thanks Bud for your generosity both personally and as a vendor - the donations and gift certificates are greatly appreciated!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back