Toys For Kids 2014! Help us buy toys for needy children!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhh noooooo you didntttttt! Why didn't no one tell me about this? I blame this on all you team reef2reef that didn't shoot me a text and let me know this is going on. Especially the big guy. You know I never miss the opportunity to be a part of this. I've been sooooo busy with the new store that I don't go snooping around the thread anymore.
Anyways... Santa mike is heereeeee.... Gonna send a mass text to team sexy and get us over 5k... Guaranteeeeeeeee....

Look out $5k here we come !

:juggle::yo::pop2::attention::roll::party:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shot out some text to quit a few sexy customers/friends ..... Hahahahah some are getting it at 4am in the morning. Hahahahah
Let's get thing party started.. Bammmmmmm!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:amen: I'm looking at my phone :cell: right now.........:sleep:

PRomero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A great cause for sure, I'll help spread the word as well, team sexy just donated.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhh noooooo you didntttttt! Why didn't no one tell me about this? I blame this on all you team reef2reef that didn't shoot me a text and let me know this is going on. Especially the big guy. You know I never miss the opportunity to be a part of this. I've been sooooo busy with the new store that I don't go snooping around the thread anymore.
Anyways... Santa mike is heereeeee.... Gonna send a mass text to team sexy and get us over 5k... Guaranteeeeeeeee....

It's everywhere silly, home page, Facebook, email, stop living in a hole haha, you even donated one of the prizes :) :) :). Let's get this moving people!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This is rather scary since you donated one of the prizes from the very beginning... I can only assume it was Annette who made the donation behind your back...and here I thought you were the generous one. *SMH* I think you should blame her. :)

Last edited:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's everywhere silly, home page, Facebook, email, stop living in a hole haha, you even donated one of the prizes :) :) :). Let's get this moving people!

ohh comeeee onnnnnn!!! im busy staring at the corals and shopping for the 20+ nieces and nephews!!! my parents didnt have tvs back then so they were bored and had mannyyyyy babies!

BAck to my holes!!! :tongue:Have a great holiday B!!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohh comeeee onnnnnn!!! im busy staring at the corals and shopping for the 20+ nieces and nephews!!! my parents didnt have tvs back then so they were bored and had mannyyyyy babies!

BAck to my holes!!! :tongue:Have a great holiday B!!

You too Mike, :)

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So close to the 4k mark!!!!!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back