Toys For Kids 2016! Let's make some kids happy!

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay! That is awesome! First of all..Glory to God! Second...wonderful job Rev and all your elf helpers! You did a wonderful job here. Each one of those toys represent a childs smile and this year there are going to hundreds of smiling children :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

cnason3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the thank you's for this still being processed ? haven't seen anything yet. and will photos of the gifting to the recipients go up on this post ? it's always nice to see donations in action

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @revhtree and all your congregation for all of this awesome work! Really appreciate the photos. I know you have tax-free status through the church, which also helps. I was just curious if Walmart's charitable arm helps pitch in as well?

And a second, silly question. That trailer looked pretty small... How many loads did it take, or were there more trucks we didn't see?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we are forgetting the poor cashier who had to scan all that through! Awesome work everybody, and that had to have been quite a few trips:p

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Matthew will be very excited to see the nerf blasters he suggested :)

He did good! Tell him thank you!

Yay! That is awesome! First of all..Glory to God! Second...wonderful job Rev and all your elf helpers! You did a wonderful job here. Each one of those toys represent a childs smile and this year there are going to hundreds of smiling children :)

Thank you and everyone who made this possible.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So I have all the winning tickets for the raffle, but when do I get to officially claim my prizes? :p

Fingers crossed!

are the thank you's for this still being processed ? haven't seen anything yet. and will photos of the gifting to the recipients go up on this post ? it's always nice to see donations in action

Got photos and will add them asap! We ended up giving gifts to almost 200 kids this year! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!

Thanks @revhtree and all your congregation for all of this awesome work! Really appreciate the photos. I know you have tax-free status through the church, which also helps. I was just curious if Walmart's charitable arm helps pitch in as well?

And a second, silly question. That trailer looked pretty small... How many loads did it take, or were there more trucks we didn't see?

Thank you and the trailer is a pretty big trailer and we filled it up! Honestly we have never filled it up this much!! Last year we raised a little more but we got a bunch of bicycles. This year we got more toys and less bikes!

I think we are forgetting the poor cashier who had to scan all that through! Awesome work everybody, and that had to have been quite a few trips:p

There were two of them! :D

I imagine Rev leaving the toy aisles bare except for a few tsum tsums they missed.

We definitely cleaned certain sections out! Totally!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you haven't gotten your ticket numbers please PM me because we have emailed everyone through Go Fund Me and for some reason they are not all going through! The plan is to have the drawing next week!!!!!!!!

cnason3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't gotten your ticket numbers please PM me because we have emailed everyone through Go Fund Me and for some reason they are not all going through! The plan is to have the drawing next week!!!!!!!!
I did pm you and did not get a response. as I have not received anything. I will look through my e-mails again but at this point I dont have anything

dblue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found the email in my junk folder. Check your junk folder it may be laying there.

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is from reef2reef or gofund me ? I got a confirmation of my payment from go fund me but thats all I can find.
I believe the numbers will come through gofund me. I seem to recall a few posts back seeing that.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I thought but I have not received them. Oh well was for a good cause either way
You'll get them before the raffle drawings, don't worry. Most likely Rev will respond to your PM with your numbers, like he did for me. ;)

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have all the winning tickets for the raffle, but when do I get to officially claim my prizes? :p

Funny at you.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should say "David via GoFundMe"

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will be going through more PM's and sending out numbers! If you didn't get your please PM me if you haven't already. I will also get some new photos uploaded and we will have the drawing towards the weeks end!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back