Toys For Kids 2017! The kids win and you could win big as well!

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared on FB and calling #REEFSQUAD. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

received_1296584653747347.jpeg

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does the raffle happen even if the goal isn't met?

I hope it goes to the children if the goal is not achieved !!!!

Sincerely Lasse

All of the money will go towards buying presents for the kids not matter the amount donated.
Speaking of the goal, I'm going to donate a second time.
Any others?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the money will go towards buying presents for the kids not matter the amount donated.
Speaking of the goal, I'm going to donate a second time.
Any others?

I understand that - but if we as a community not will archive the goal - I would gladly see that there should not be a raffle, instead sell the raffle prizes and give the money to the children !!!!. There is more than 2000 members logged in at the moment and since last night it has been donated $ 75 !!! Come on guys. If 10 % off the persons logged in just now donate $ 25 - the goal is achieved.

Yes I will donate more - as I said in the post 66 - I will donate $ 25 more if we are up to 6000 Monday evening and challenge every one else to do a second donation.

Lets fix the money ASAP

Sincerely Lasse

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who’s with me right now to donate another 100.00??

I’ve made a 100 dollar donation... I’ll make another one in the next 1 hour if someone matches me!!

[emoji4]

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually thinking of doubling my previous donation if 10 people would donate a minimum of $25, say by 10:30 pm CT.

I have no kids of my own, and my stepdaughter is grown and lives in Denver. Each year we try and adopt a family for the holidays. This year we have had a lot going on with getting proper elderly care for my father-in-law, and the time has slipped by us. So, instead of our normal we decided to just give here instead.
The way I see it, kids can't help the situation they are in. That doesn't mean they should go with out during the holidays, or anytime really. I think if each of us, instead of buying that special something on the group buy, donated that money, which is what I did. I was all set to buy me a refugium light on BRS until I saw this post. That $10,000 goal could be met by tomorrow night.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back