Toys For Kids 2017! The kids win and you could win big as well!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually thinking of doubling my previous donation if 10 people would donate a minimum of $25, say by 10:30 pm CT.

I have no kids of my own, and my stepdaughter is grown and lives in Denver. Each year we try and adopt a family for the holidays. This year we have had a lot going on with getting proper elderly care for my father-in-law, and the time has slipped by us. So, instead of our normal we decided to just give here instead.
The way I see it, kids can't help the situation they are in. That doesn't mean they should go with out during the holidays, or anytime really. I think if each of us, instead of buying that special something on the group buy, donated that money, which is what I did. I was all set to buy me a refugium light on BRS until I saw this post. That $10,000 goal could be met by tomorrow night.

Probably to late but done - $ 25 more. 10 days left - paste to slow - needs 645 a day now

Screen Shot 12-10-17 at 09.57 AM.PNG

Sincerely Lasse

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the money will go towards buying presents for the kids not matter the amount donated.
Speaking of the goal, I'm going to donate a second time.
Any others?
I have donated twice- so far. Going for #3. Feels good. Hope more of you feel the same.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got all day and lots of bad jokes. Let's get this fundraiser to halfway!

Yea and if not halfway this evening - I will post one of my favourite Christmas song every day. And remember – I´m a Swede. And I´m not sure you want to listen to them and they could be in Swedish :) .

Bad jokes and bad songs - could it be worse ? :)

Donate and be rid of us :)

Sincerely Lasse

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no donations in 2 hrs

931577-23.jpg
Lololol! Bump! Let's help out those less fortunate than us! And don't forget you get tickets for vendor giveaways with every donation! Great chance to win something for your generosity!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back