Toys For Kids 2018: A Home For Children

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a busy day, only looking at the threads where I was tagged for the most part. I don't think they tagged me.

I'm just having some fun, I'm certain we will reach the goal this year like last year, most donations seem to roll in in the last few days.

Nope. I'm not much of a tagger. I don't do the bookface and social media either. I leave that up to the wife.

Smart Man.:cool:

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you need to break out the Swedish Christmas carol videos again:):D

For sure - this year - I take the worst ones :) An oldie not done the way it should :)

Good start

Hurry up and donate up to the goal - it will not be better. I stop when it is $10 000 :)

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning bump for the kids!
AF16CB6C-C50E-4F96-9D84-92B28CA76CDE.jpeg

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :) so I will take what @Brew12 did yesterday and do it today.

I will match up to $500 of any donations today. I won the $500 BRS gift card in the R2R Partner raffle and this is a great way to pay it forward/back!

But wait there's more! Assuming I get the tax id info etc. I will then have that matched via my employer so each donation you make today between now and 9pm central will actually get double matched! So if you donate $25 I will match $25 and my employer will match mine with $25 which means your $25 becomes $75!! Please either post your amount tagging me or PM me the amount directly and I will tally it up.

So let's get the donations in as this could be as much as $1,500 total for the kids!

Jay Norris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :) so I will take what @Brew12 did yesterday and do it today.

I will match up to $500 of any donations today. I won the $500 BRS gift card in the R2R Partner raffle and this is a great way to pay it forward/back!

But wait there's more! Assuming I get the tax id info etc. I will then have that matched via my employer so each donation you make today between now and 9pm central will actually get double matched! So if you donate $25 I will match $25 and my employer will match mine with $25 which means your $25 becomes $75!! Please either post your amount tagging me or PM me the amount directly and I will tally it up.

So let's get the donations in as this could be as much as $1,500 total for the kids!
Hi, I am fairly new to Reef 2 Reef, so how do I PM you? Thanks,Jay.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Could you not have posted this a little bit earlier ? Now I had to donate one time more today :) Done a new donation $25 - now its your turn :)

Sincerely Lasse

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back