Toys For Kids 2018: A Home For Children

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :) so I will take what @Brew12 did yesterday and do it today.

I will match up to $500 of any donations today. I won the $500 BRS gift card in the R2R Partner raffle and this is a great way to pay it forward/back!

But wait there's more! Assuming I get the tax id info etc. I will then have that matched via my employer so each donation you make today between now and 9pm central will actually get double matched! So if you donate $25 I will match $25 and my employer will match mine with $25 which means your $25 becomes $75!! Please either post your amount tagging me or PM me the amount directly and I will tally it up.

So let's get the donations in as this could be as much as $1,500 total for the kids!

Well since your being so generous I guess I will donate again. $25 from me. You are awesome @lactose.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will match up to $500 of any donations today. I won the $500 BRS gift card in the R2R Partner raffle and this is a great way to pay it forward/back!

But wait there's more! Assuming I get the tax id info etc. I will then have that matched via my employer so each donation you make today between now and 9pm central will actually get double matched! So if you donate $25 I will match $25 and my employer will match mine with $25 which means your $25 becomes $75!! Please either post your amount tagging me or PM me the amount directly and I will tally it up.
Fantastic!

Just bumped my Gift Certificate up. Instead of $300, now it's $419 (covers the cost of an L2 + Shipping). Plus, it's retroactive covering the 3 months prior to the drawing, so if you recently made a purchase from me, or if you make one prior to the drawing, you're not missing out on your chance to win!

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic!

Just bumped my Gift Certificate up. Instead of $300, now it's $419 (covers the cost of an L2 + Shipping). Plus, it's retroactive covering the 3 months prior to the drawing, so if you recently made a purchase from me, or if you make one prior to the drawing, you're not missing out on your chance to win!
Love it! That's awesome

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Including donations made during that time period but didn't tag me we are looking at $225 total.

However, I rounded up to the nearest $500 ;) and just made the donation. Again assuming I can get the id# for the 501c3 I will do the corporate match. Thanks for the fun of doing it yesterday and effectively your $25 becomes $75 with my match and could be become $125 with corporate match.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, R2R for doing this. It is absolutely awesome that we have such a great community of giving members. Just donated so we are closer to our goal.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back