OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I’ve been a little absent! Tonya’s m uncle was found unresponsive Tuesday morning and we’ve been there all day every day since then. Just walked back in the door. Sadly he has no brain activity and will be taken off of life support Saturday if no changes.

We will be shopping for the kids tomorrow! We’ve got a UHaul rented and are ready to make some kids happy!

Thank you everyone. You are all wonderful and I appreciate you very much!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been a little absent! Tonya’s m uncle was found unresponsive Tuesday morning and we’ve been there all day every day since then. Just walked back in the door. Sadly he has no brain activity and will be taken off of life support Saturday if no changes.

We will be shopping for the kids tomorrow! We’ve got a UHaul rented and are ready to make some kids happy!

Oh no! Rev I'm so sorry to hear that :( the decision to remove life support is a decision that nobody should ever be forced to make :( please know I'm praying for you and your family and loved ones.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very sorry to hear this rev! Sending prayers for him and your family. Please let us know if you need anything.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very sorry. Prayers to you and your family.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear this Rev.....Prayer to for your family.

Regards,

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone. Tonya's uncle passed away very peacefully and the family is doing well considering. I will be preaching the graveside funeral tomorrow so please keep the family in your prayers.

Update on the Toys for Kids!

We shopped Friday and because of how we had to shop for the Home for Children kids it took us a record long time! LOL! We started at 10am and I walked back in the door around 10pm! We did stop for an hour for lunch! We also gave out some toys yesterday to quite a few local families and we will do that again this Wednesday night. Then Friday morning we will deliver the gifts to the Home For Children which is about 100 miles from us. It's been fun and amazing and I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the love and support. I will get some photos uploaded asap! I'm playing catch up now so bear with me! :)

Also after Christmas we will be sending all of you who were able to donate, your ticket numbers and announce the drawing date and time! :)

Thanks again to our awesome sponsors for the wonderful prizes!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and BTW we are buying 8 turkeys, all the drink and all the desserts for the Home For Children Christmas dinner. :)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the Toys for Kids!

We shopped Friday and because of how we had to shop for the Home for Children kids it took us a record long time! LOL! We started at 10am and I walked back in the door around 10pm! We did stop for an hour for lunch! We also gave out some toys yesterday to quite a few local families and we will do that again this Wednesday night. Then Friday morning we will deliver the gifts to the Home For Children which is about 100 miles from us. It's been fun and amazing and I wanted to say thank you to all of you for the love and support. I will get some photos uploaded asap! I'm playing catch up now so bear with me! :)

Also after Christmas we will be sending all of you who were able to donate, your ticket numbers and announce the drawing date and time! :)

Thanks again to our awesome sponsors for the wonderful prizes!

Thank you David. You do some amazing things for others;Shamefullyembarrased

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for the love and support of all the kids!

We we're able to help 300+ kids this year in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and California including 70 at the children's home!

I will be compiling photos and adding them. We will also be sending out the ticket numbers today via the GoFundMe account. You'll need to watch out for an email from that platform which will be in the form of a "thank you" note from us with your numbers!

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We we're able to help 200+ kids this year in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and California including 70 at the children's home!

I will be compiling photos and adding them. We will also be sending out the ticket numbers today via the GoFundMe account. You'll need to watch out for an email from that platform which will be in the form of a "thank you" note from us with your numbers!
Got my thank you note today! Thank YOU Rev. :D

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We we're able to help 200+ kids this year in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and California including 70 at the children's home!

Got the email today @revhtree. Thanks for all you do for the kids. It’s absolutely amazing and one of the many reasons I love this site.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for what you do for the kids by giving!! I was wrong on my numbers as I forgot a group of 100! So we actually helped over 300 kids this year and donated $1000 to the home for children.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8BCDB3DB-D160-437C-923D-B68936F61671.gif

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back