Toys For Kids 2022 - Let's raise funds for toys & more! $10k+ In Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DEC 5TH UPDATE: WE HAVE AN AMAZING DONOR WHO IS GOING TO MATCH EVERY DONATION UP TO $10,000 LIKE LAST YEAR! If we can raise $10K then it will be doubled to $20K!

Toys for kids 2022 copy.jpg

It's Christmas time again and we are excited to announce our annual Toys For Kids Drive!

Official Giving Page:Toys For Kids 2022 - GoFundMe

UPDATE: GOFUNDME does not allow REWARD levels anymore so we will detail them here in this thread towards the bottom! You give and you get tickets to win prizes!

It's that time of year for giving and our members at www.reef2reef.com love to give! If you are a seasoned veteran of REEF2REEF then you know we help unfortunate children get gifts, clothing and food at Christmas time. Every Christmas for the past 14 years we have had a toy donation drive and every year the members of R2R and the reefing community step up and give to make Christmas dreams come true! Last year alone we raised over $35,000 for toys, clothes, food & necessities for kids and their families all over the world!

Being a pastor of a local church in my community gives us the platform to not only see the need around us but to be able to do something about it! We are able to make sure that all families are in need and that the kids really wouldn't have much for Christmas otherwise. We are able to buy all the gifts with no taxes because we are a non-profit at the church. That saves us hundreds of dollars every year.

We are also very excited to announce this year that we are once again partnering with the GVM Orphanage, Smokey Mountain Children's Home, Grace Alive Church and The Awakening Church to help us disperse gifts, food, clothing and necessities to kids and families all over the world.

Link to last year's drive: Click Here

Will you help us reach our goal this year? We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need. All the proceed go directly to the Toy Drive!

We will be closing the drive on December 13th! We’re extending the drive through Friday the 16th!

Goal is $25,000

I would LOVE for us to reach the goal of $25,000 this year! We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need.

Give and Win: This year we are going to be offering prizes from some of our generous sponsors that can be won, by random draw to all those that are able to give. The following is a list of ticket entries you will receive for donating certain dollar amounts.

$10 - $24 = (1) Ticket (only one ticket will be given per person in this category to keep it fair)
$25 = (2) Tickets
$50 = (5) Tickets
$100 = (10) Tickets
$250 = (30)Tickets
$500 = (100) Tickets
$1000 = (250) Tickets

YOU WILL BE EMAILED YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NUMBERS VIA THE GO FUND ME PLATFORM AFTER THE DRIVE ENDS AND BEFORE THE DRAWING. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN FROM ALL THE TICKETS ISSUED AND THE WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE.

Here is a list of prize donors and prizes as of today with more details TBA!

WaterBox - $2000 Gift Certificate

AlgaeBarn - (3) $200 Gift Cards, (1) $500 gift card, and (1) $1000 gift card

Orphek -1x Orphek atlanitk iCon and 1x Orphek Atlantik iCon Compact

Coral-Vault - (2) $500 Gift Cards for 2023

SBB Corals - (5) 200 Gift Cards

Turbos's Aquatics - (4) $250 Gift Certificates

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens - (5) $100 Gift Certificates

Queen Anne's Corals - (5) $100 gift certificates

ReefChasers - (2) $250 dollar Gift Cards

Your Reef - (5) $100 Gift Certificates

Tunze - Tunze Osmolator

Living Reef Orlando - TBA

Reef Diaper - (10) Reef Diaper Starter Kits

Noopsyche - $100 Gift Certificate

Southwest Aquaculture - (5) $100 Gift Certificates

Possibly more prizes to come....

*Winners outside the US lower 48 will have to pay actual shipping for prizes.

GIVE and keep up with the progress, the prizes, and the recent donators here: Toys For Kids 2022 - GoFundMe

Huge thanks to the SPONSORS & MEMBERS OF REEF2REEF for making this possible!

1669152824614.png

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're already at $1,350 and just getting started!!!

Its Time Lets Do This GIF by E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love this event!!! I'm in like...

Kid Winning GIF

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're now at $1,950! Who's going to push us past $2,000???

like a boss win GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back