Toys For Kids 2022 - Let's raise funds for toys & more! $10k+ In Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solga

2 lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly, last year the emails were not sent out until closer towards the end of the year. It will happen though, so no worries.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WHEW! It was a GREAT year for the Toy Drive, a lot of work and a whole lot of FUN! Thank you all for your donations, your sharing, your kind words and for making this a 100% success! We didn't have one child, that we knew of, that didn't get to receive.

This year we had a little left over a few days before Christmas and we were searching to find the perfect place to give it and found out that the local sheriffs office was giving out toys the next day to vetted families so we were able to buy up $1700 worth of toys and deliver them!

With photos like this we kinda get the accolades for being the delivery people but we make sure to express that it's the community of R2R that is making it happen and not us. That all of YOUR donations are why we are able to do what we do.

1672158248046.png

UPDATE! We will start to send out ticket numbers via the Go Fund Me emails system. So the ticket numbers will come to your email that GoFundMe has and will be from the GFM platform. After we make sure everyone has gotten their tickets then we will draw and send out emails to the winners.

Also about to start uploading some photos!!

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHEW! It was a GREAT year for the Toy Drive, a lot of work and a whole lot of FUN! Thank you all for your donations, your sharing, your kind words and for making this a 100% success! We didn't have one child, that we knew of, that didn't get to receive.

This year we had a little left over a few days before Christmas and we were searching to find the perfect place to give it and found out that the local sheriffs office was giving out toys the next day to vetted families so we were able to buy up $1700 worth of toys and deliver them!

With photos like this we kinda get the accolades for being the delivery people but we make sure to express that it's the community of R2R that is making it happen and not us. That all of YOUR donations are why we are able to do what we do.

1672158248046.png

UPDATE! We will start to send out ticket numbers via the Go Fund Me emails system. So the ticket numbers will come to your email that GoFundMe has and will be from the GFM platform. After we make sure everyone has gotten their tickets then we will draw and send out emails to the winners.

Photo of the month right there.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

1672158248046.png

Very cool! Great work everyone:)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

1672158248046.png

Can't wait to see the pics! Thank you!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1672158248046.png

Cant wait to see the pictures from the drive!! Glad it went so well!!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic picture. What a great feeling it was to be able to donate this year and help some of those kids out thank you for everything you do for the community and reef 2 reef

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Has anyone received their numbers? Trying to be patient with the holidays (I'm sure you're beyond busy Rev) but want to be sure it didn't get blocked or anything. I've checked my spam folder and nothing.

Lord_Mort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received their numbers? Trying to be patient with the holidays (I'm sure you're beyond busy Rev) but want to be sure it didn't get blocked or anything. I've checked my spam folder and nothing.
Nothing here. I'm sure it's a time consuming and daunting task. Anything we can do to help, Rev?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and thank you all very much for your generosity! We are running a bit behind on the drawing and issuing of ticket numbers! Look for those in the next few days!

Thank you once again!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and how is everyone today. I would just like to reach out and find out if this has happened yet? I didn't receive anything and then I went on GoFundMe and my donation that I made wasn't even on my donation page. I had the contact them to update it. They said when I made the donation I wasn't logged in at the time. So I'm just curious if I missed it or not thanks for the information

Lord_Mort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and how is everyone today. I would just like to reach out and find out if this has happened yet? I didn't receive anything and then I went on GoFundMe and my donation that I made wasn't even on my donation page. I had the contact them to update it. They said when I made the donation I wasn't logged in at the time. So I'm just curious if I missed it or not thanks for the information
Hmm, well now I am concerned because I wasn't logged in when I made the donation either.

Rev, I hate to add to your plate but can you confirm if it is necessary to be logged in for our donations to count in the raffle? I can PM you my details if you would like to do a "spot check".

Thanks

Last edited:

Lord_Mort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I Pm'd Rev and he confirmed my info was received. I can guarantee I was not logged in when I made the donation. (Didn't even know I had a login until today but had to reset by password)

According to Rev, the raffle info should be sent out by the end of the week. Hope that helps.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I Pm'd Rev and he confirmed my info was received. I can guarantee I was not logged in when I made the donation. (Didn't even know I had a login until today but had to reset by password)

According to Rev, the raffle info should be sent out by the end of the week. Hope that helps.
I just checked mine and was the same deal. Had to chat with agent to get it added to my account. Thanks for the heads up. Hope I didn’t miss my chance at the drawing, but that’s just a little extra on top of the main reason we donate anyway. Still would be fun to win something though! Good luck everyone.

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an email with ticket numbers, so watch your e-mail, they are going out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back