Trades or Sell

Marie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone I'm wondering if some one has any corals or fish for trade or sale in the Tampa Area, post them here and let us know, many of us are always looking for new things for our tanks....

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might soon! I jsut got ripped on a live sale on this site! I am new at this an djust starting buying things that I researched were easy for beginners. Once you make that first bifd they have you. I got alot of purple and green and since I didn tknow much and the pics look nice, I since found out they are encrusting and brain corals and belong on the floor. I have a blasto, acn, 2 duncan(happy about those) tubinaria,platygara, 4 palys or zooas, acan and more I started putting out offers to add more color on some orange ones. I did get 2 that are in top 10 though! several more, so If I cant back out I would like to sell or trade. I wont have them for weeks because I'm letting tank cycle. I am looking for clown fish and cleaner shrimp, or sexy one. Do you have any frags or fish to trade or sell? I wish I had of thought of your idea to post here!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back