• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading Corals or will pay a professional that can re-plumb my Sump

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My setup was originally rigged together by someone that had some knowledge of aquariums but they didn’t do the best job in the world. I am looking to hire someone that knows what they are doing and that has experience to replumb my DT’s sump with PVC so that I can hook up my new EcoTech Marine Vectra S2 DC Return Pump. PM please for pictures and additional details.

I will pay with paypal or trade from my existing corals that are available to trade or some combo.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brother it's not that hard. Get all slip joints and the primer and glue. Cut everything a perfect 90 with a handsaw miter table. You need $30 in tools. If you can read a tape measure you can handle this. If you were near I would teach you for free because I love doing this kind if work. I can't draw for dodo but my pipework is my mural. I'm sure there are hundreds of people just like me living close to you. We do it for Passion, especially a simple job like this and we pride ourselves in teaching our gift to others that are interested.

If you tackle this by yourself you will gain skill and confidence in your handyman skills to the point where you will never call a serviceman again.

Just remember the 4 rules of plumbing...
Hot to the right
Cold to the left
Payday is on Friday
And poop doesn't run uphill!

Back