0   0   0
Lazy daze. Catching some rays.
28236F9C-9F66-46CF-8CC1-16D665952CCB.jpeg

bherbold8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank should be arriving next week once this strange winter weather leaves Texas!! Is there any easy way to run a separate 10 gallon sump to this tank? I probably should have considered this before buying the tank ;Blackeye

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank should be arriving next week once this strange winter weather leaves Texas!! Is there any easy way to run a separate 10 gallon sump to this tank? I probably should have considered this before buying the tank ;Blackeye
Congrats on the new tank. Hope things in Texas is on the rebound.

I don’t you can run a sump unless you drill the tank.

fluffyhobo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. If you’re interested, I can provide the measurements in case you find a local builder to make one for you.
Hey, could you share the measurements you used, I am loving your build and your stand looks amazing! Also how much did they charge for the stand?

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving the build! Definitely going to follow along. I just purchased a Waterbox PM25 myself. Have you had any problems without a protein skimmer?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and congrats on the PM15! Such a great nano tank. No issues so far running skimmerless. I haven’t added any corals to the tank since I need to temporarily move it to the garage for my home remodel. I should have it back in its permanent space by the end of April. Then it’s game on. :)

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and congrats on the PM15! Such a great nano tank. No issues so far running skimmerless. I haven’t added any corals to the tank since I need to temporarily move it to the garage for my home remodel. I should have it back in its permanent space by the end of April. Then it’s game on. :)
Awesome! Just realized I said the 15 and not 25, oops lol. I am trying to decide if a Tunze 9001 would make sense or if I wouldn’t need it. Can’t wait to see you tank as it evolves!

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would run a skimme
Awesome! Just realized I said the 15 and not 25, oops lol. I am trying to decide if a Tunze 9001 would make sense or if I wouldn’t need it. Can’t wait to see you tank as it evolves!
Oh even better! Team PM25!! I would run a skimmer if I was able to fit one in the middle chamber. The Radion RMS mount is really bulky.

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would run a skimme

Oh even better! Team PM25!! I would run a skimmer if I was able to fit one in the middle chamber. The Radion RMS mount is really bulky.
Gotcha. I’m going with the AI16 since I won’t be doing many sps if at all (maybe just stylophora and pavona if anything). Have you had any bad ugly phases?

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. I’m going with the AI16 since I won’t be doing many sps if at all (maybe just stylophora and pavona if anything). Have you had any bad ugly phases?
Sounds good. Ai16 is a nice light.

I’m getting a bit of cyano on my sand bed but it’s starting to clean after a dose of chemiclean. The tank is currently on hold since I have to temporarily move it to the garage. I have a home renovation starting in 2 weeks so rather not add anything to the tank.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back