Tran’s Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25 Build

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@mnml how's your tank doing? I'm picking up one of these myself, and checking out other builds.

Andre B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Daniel,

I no longer have the 25. Just focusing on my WB130.4 for now.

I do miss the 25. Such an awesome tank.
Hi Daniel,

I'm the lucky guy who bought the tank from Tran. It is currently cycling and I still need to hang the Philips Coralcare LED (that I bought from mfinn). Here a few pics of my progress (I'll get around to a build thread someday . . .)

Andre

IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Daniel,

I'm the lucky guy who bought the tank from Tran. It is currently cycling and I still need to hang the Philips Coralcare LED (that I bought from mfinn). Here a few pics of my progress (I'll get around to a build thread someday . . .)

Andre

IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
Loving that scape!

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Daniel,

Andre

IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
Wow Andre! Awesome build my friend. The controllers board looks like it belong on the USS Enterprise.

chousecat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Daniel,

Andre

IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
Wow this looks awesome, do you happen to have more pics of how you set up the chaeto reactor with the AIO compartments?

Andre B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this looks awesome, do you happen to have more pics of how you set up the chaeto reactor with the AIO compartments?
Thanks. I placed a AquaMedic DC Runner 1.3 Controllable pump into the middle chamber and connected it via flexible tubing to 1/2" Sch. 80:
IMG_0465.jpg

Lenghts of Sch. 80 for the input and the return run down to the bottom of the cabinet into bulkheads:
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg

From the bulkheads, I used Colder Push-Lock Couplers to connect to the input and output of the Pax Bellum Algae Reactor:
IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

To maintain the Algae Reactor, I just need to turn off the AquaMedic pump, release the Colder Push-Lock Couplers, and pull the Reactor from the cabinet.

OP
OP
mnml

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I placed a AquaMedic DC Runner 1.3 Controllable pump into the middle chamber and connected it via flexible tubing to 1/2" Sch. 80:
IMG_0465.jpg

Lenghts of Sch. 80 for the input and the return run down to the bottom of the cabinet into bulkheads:
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg

From the bulkheads, I used Colder Push-Lock Couplers to connect to the input and output of the Pax Bellum Algae Reactor:
IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

To maintain the Algae Reactor, I just need to turn off the AquaMedic pump, release the Colder Push-Lock Couplers, and pull the Reactor from the cabinet.
Love it!

VistaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you find this stand? Any exact link or store or item name would be awesome!

It was custom built. The local carpenter does not offer shipping unfortunately.
I am local to your area and would love to get the contact info of the person who made this. Possible to DM me? Thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back