Transitioning to Aquaforest Products??

kazikage42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been getting into the Aquaforest products lately and was wanting to know what I need to use. As of now, I am using ReefRoids and Acropower to feed my corals and since I have a low nutrient system, I tend to feed a bit heavy, yet my nutrients still stay low like 0-1 ppm. So I've been reading up on Aquaforest supplements that has caught my interest and wanted to try something new. The products I wanna try are...

1.AF Aminos
2.AF Build
3.AF Vitality
4.AF Energy
5.AF Power Food

Was thinking on using the top 4 to replace Acropower and using #5 to replace ReefRoids.

Do I need to use all those? Or just a few? Let me know your opinions and experiences in these products.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been getting into the Aquaforest products lately and was wanting to know what I need to use. As of now, I am using ReefRoids and Acropower to feed my corals and since I have a low nutrient system, I tend to feed a bit heavy, yet my nutrients still stay low like 0-1 ppm. So I've been reading up on Aquaforest supplements that has caught my interest and wanted to try something new. The products I wanna try are...

1.AF Aminos
2.AF Build
3.AF Vitality
4.AF Energy
5.AF Power Food

Was thinking on using the top 4 to replace Acropower and using #5 to replace ReefRoids.

Do I need to use all those? Or just a few? Let me know your opinions and experiences in these products.

You are right on track. Myself, I would switch to the energy and power food when the acropower and reefroides run out. You can start using the A,B,V now. here is a link to a video on how to use them

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back