Travelling with berghia nudibranch?

ButteMTDIY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Travelling back to Montana from Ohio this weekend and have the opportunity to aquire some berghia nudibranch before I leave. Anyone have any idea of how long they will survive in transport? I've been told they can only last 2 days without a food source but unable to confirm. Probably looking at 3 days of travel. I

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't risk it that long unless you have a way to feed them and a way to put oxygen in the water. If you had a cheap airstone/bubblemake and some food i'd say go for it.

OP
OP
ButteMTDIY

ButteMTDIY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank set up to travel but haven't been able to find any aptasia. I thought I'd be able to buy a small live rock from Petco with some on it but they're all surprisingly clean. Not something I anticipated having to search for

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank set up to travel but haven't been able to find any aptasia. I thought I'd be able to buy a small live rock from Petco with some on it but they're all surprisingly clean. Not something I anticipated having to search for
Oh the irony. >_<" The one place you'd expect to almost definitely have aiptasia, there's none.

(To be fair not all Petco are terribad of course, but anyways.)

Back