ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My issue is hives on my skin. I'm tempted to eat some sushi soon just because I miss seafood so much.

The test said I'm fine with salmon and tuna, but I had some last year and my skin got bad. However, it could have been caused by something else. I'm a little nervous to try it again though.

My wife breaks out just from pressure to her skin. They did the thing where they roll the wheels over your skin and she broke out. She had to go to the emergency room last year because she couldn't breathe. She got a couple of epipen shots that day. They never could figure out what caused it. I did learn something new recently. If you wait too long to do the epipen it won't work. If your blood vessels have gotten too constricted they can't get the medicine out of the muscle where you stick the epipen.

She is cajun so she can't give up seafood.

ultraArcite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
PICTURE THIS

1.JPG

For this game, I have taken an image of a famous place and covered it with little white squares. I will remove a handful of squares each round. The first person to correctly identify the place in the picture will win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person per round. Good luck!
Times Square ‍♂️

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife breaks out just from pressure to her skin. They did the thing where they roll the wheels over your skin and she broke out. She had to go to the emergency room last year because she couldn't breathe. She got a couple of epipen shots that day. They never could figure out what caused it. I did learn something new recently. If you wait too long to do the epipen it won't work. If your blood vessels have gotten too constricted they can't get the medicine out of the muscle where you stick the epipen.

She is cajun so she can't give up seafood.
That sounds terrible!

And yeah, it sucks not eating cajun food. My brother sends me picks of blackened redfish with crawfish and shrimp on it and other fun stuff like that that I can't eat.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
PICTURE THIS

1.JPG

For this game, I have taken an image of a famous place and covered it with little white squares. I will remove a handful of squares each round. The first person to correctly identify the place in the picture will win a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person per round. Good luck!
Gilligans Island?

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lord, johnson u be crazy. cant pay me enough to try to wrestle one of these guys, Alligators are crocodilians technically though

Back