ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding! Super frustrating between that and chaeto. I have enough to last for another month but may have to buy the separate components if nobody gets it in stock.
I don't think anyone has the separate components either. No one has TM salts or All for Reef. BRS has been saying they have a shipment coming for several weeks. Every week it gets pushed off to the next week.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think anyone has the separate components either. No one has TM salts or All for Reef. BRS has been saying they have a shipment coming for several weeks. Every week it gets pushed off to the next week.
Dang... I may have to ration it for my sps tank. Luckily it’s only 47 gallons

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you have a source for All for Reef. Impossible to get for the last several months.
I just bought all the separate components to mix it myself - even the BRS diy kit has been out of stock...I managed to source everything in the amounts needed for the 10 liter batch from about 3 different places. I've always used the premixed so nervous about mixing but the tropic marin rep gave the recipe and says its the exact same as the premixed.

I use Fritz high alk salt, dose AFR and have to supplement my alk with Brightwell Reef Code B....my alk consumption right now is crazy for some reason.

Dose TM Bacto Balance and nopox daily. Aminos and trace elements every other day. Reef chili twice a week.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang... I may have to ration it for my sps tank. Luckily it’s only 47 gallons
I think it is easier to get a PS5 at the moment! If you do see it, buy it immediately. BRS sells out in less than an hour when their shipment hits the website.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sakura Sunrise
Sale $36
Retail $80
UC Blue Polka Dot Bikini Monti
Sale $45

Retail $150

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Klepto Lepto
Sale $26
Retail $80
NEW RELEASE: UC Blood Money Favia
Sale $36

Retail $100

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back