Trident is loud :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is unrelated-ish but this BRS review on the trident says

brs.JPG

He's basically saying he never tested before this xD
Wow. I disagree with your thoughts that this reviewer was stating they have never tested before. Everyone has different reading comprehension levels though.

dante411x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. I disagree with your thoughts that this reviewer was stating they have never tested before. Everyone has different reading comprehension levels though.

Hey, I’m considering writing an article, would you be interested in participating? It’s gonna be titled “people who must be REAL fun to bring to parties”

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally hooked up my trident after a week of owning it, and I was waiting for the R2D2 noises. Now it’s minimal with a high pitched beeep. I heard it this morning at 6 am when I went to get coffee, so I went on fusion and it said testing alk. I don’t feel it is that load even though I can kind of hear it upstairs from my bedroom when the tank is in the living room just down the stairs. I actually like the noises because I know it’s testing. Then again my shadow overflow box doesn’t annoy me when “it’s too loud” for others.

I can’t wait for everyone who wants one of these units to get one because boy oh boy is it nice to click a button a see your alk, especially during a vulnerable tank time such as after a move!!!

SGV - Bluestar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump on a old thread, anyone ever fix this problem with the long pitched Beep? I tried to fix it on alarm, but still not working.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back