Trident leaking water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

milesbooher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off love the trident and the convience! Today I got a no sample alert as I looked deeper I noticed the line was still in position and not clogged. As I dig deep I noticed the line came off from pump 5 as circled in the picture behind the reagent tray. I reattached the line snug all the way to the end of the fitting and then began repriming sample it leaked again. I assumed I must not have pushed it tight enough. So I put it back on tight and did it again except this time the sample filled up all the way then it spring a leak in the same spot. Any ideas where the clog is in the system or what I should look into or is it time for a RMA to Neptune?

0FBC8BA7-B2E5-4D9D-AE6E-69497D3E276B.jpeg

U

User1

View Badges
As suncrestreef suggested, open a ticket now and they will get back to you here today or should. I had a similar issue and my intake line ended up being the cause. My sump at the time was a bit messy from a marine pure type block I was trying from Brightwell that started to disintegrate clogging the sample line. At least that is what we think. I was able to reattach it like you did and it has been rock solid ever since.

Back