Trip to sustainable cancelled by sustainable due to damage from rain see email below

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received this email today and due to the damage they have from all the rain they cannot allow visitors due to safety reasons and repairs. So sorry all was looking forward to this trip and I called to try and see if we could avoid the damage but it must be widespread for them. Sorry for those who made special plans it is very disappointing not to get to go but understand their issues and hope they can get everything repaired and back to normal soon

Thanks for your message; I'm sorry I missed your call.
The rain, leaks, and increased humidity have taken a toll on the facilities and on our ability to offer a safe tour to your members.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the campus is not ready to receive guests right now; we have a lot of work ahead of us to dry things out and restore many areas.
We look forward to hosting the club each year, and we want the visit to be well worth your travel time and trouble.
Rescheduling for sometime after the April swap would work well for us.

Thanks again for time and consideration.

Kind regards

Amy

Timothy McMeans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that is no fun.

But honestly it works out better for me if scheduled after April 15th since my wife is a CPA.

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for input. Is anyone up to just do something in the middle tn area? Maybe just eat somewhere or visit a lfs or something.

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe go to the aquarium restaraunt or go to a lfs an frag a some coral or something.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back