Tristian's Reef : 325 Gallon Build Prbly Flooding the Floor Again...

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking amazing Tristian !

Regarding your cryptic fuge - how does it work with having light on top of it ? A cryptic fuge is supposed to be devoid of lights . Most of the encrusting bath and mat sponges as well as sea squirts do bets in no light or very less ambient light at best .
Also how are the mangroves doing as in my experience they do need pretty high light to flourish and grow to their true potential .

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Asonitez

Asonitez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking amazing Tristian !

Regarding your cryptic fuge - how does it work with having light on top of it ? A cryptic fuge is supposed to be devoid of lights . Most of the encrusting bath and mat sponges as well as sea squirts do bets in no light or very less ambient light at best .
Also how are the mangroves doing as in my experience they do need pretty high light to flourish and grow to their true potential .

Regards,
Abhishek

My cryptic fuge’s light is on for the mangroves. However the mangrove leaves and density and lack of light down near the “cryptic creatures” gives them what they need. I used a lot of shelf rock around the mangrove stems to pitch the area below the stems into darkness. I also broke up a lot of rubble rock to keep it nice and dark down there :)

OP
OP
Asonitez

Asonitez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tristian's Reef: Stop Your Fish From Jumping with SafeTopLids

In this episode I go over my reasons for using a Lid on my Aquarium and checkout a new Sponsors take on covering your fish tank. I feel that if you have fish that you care about you should have a lid. Whether it be something you DIY or something you buy. Fish spook easily and I'd hate for someone to loose a Fishy Buddy due to not having a lid. There aren't many options out there but I like this take on the new lid! Safetoplids.com offers amazing acrylic covers for a wide variety of fish tanks. They are offering a special deal for my subscribers if you use coupon code: Tristianseef. #allmymoneygoestocoral #safetoplids

OP
OP
Asonitez

Asonitez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tristian's Reef: Reef-a-Palooza 2019 Recap & Fun Stuff #allmymoneygoestocoral

Whats going on Reef Family. In this video we recap some of the fun stuff that we did down in Orlando Florida during RAP 2019. As usual it was an amazing experience and I can't wait for next year.

Hopefully later on this year we will have another opportunity to visit Florida for MACNA 2019 and another amazing opportunity to meet up with subscribers and friends alike. Special thanks to everyone watching and to everyone that said hi at the event.

To Kissimee Crew "you know who you are" - yall stay out of trouble. Thanks to all of the vendors that invited us out on the boats for an amaziong evening that's not safe for Youtube!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can Never see enough videos from RAP - Very Nice and thanx for posting

OP
OP
Asonitez

Asonitez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello how thick is your aquarium glass?

1/2" Thick!

Hey guys been busy with a few new builds and projects!

I have started a new build to compliment my existing big boy. I needed a nice place for some of my euphyllia and chalices and also things like my scolys and meat corals!

Here are the first videos of the build beginning with the rock that I chose!

The second video is about my sump!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
N I C E !!!!!!!!

Back