TRITON Applied Reef Bioscience US Lab officially opens with free return shipping on ICP-OES...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed2.jpg

TRITON Applied Reef Bioscience US Lab officially opens with free return shipping on ICP-OES water analysis.

America - The wait is over!

As of January 20th, US consumers can have their water tested and results uploaded within as little as 48HRS!

The grand opening of our long awaited TRITON Lab at Unique Corals in Los Angeles has finally arrived. Customers can enjoy water analysis results and TRITON’s unique AI recommendations within 48 hours of samples being received at our Los Angeles lab.

Along with rapid results and recommendations, all samples will now ship FREE back to the TRITON US Lab via USPS. A first class return postage label is included in every testing kit.

Simply peel off the label, affix it onto the box, drop it off in any mailbox or give it to your mailman. Depending on your geographical location, the test will arrive at the lab within 1-3 working days.

unnamed.jpg

The TRITON ICP-OES water analysis is not only about testing 36 aquarium parameters, more importantly, it is about providing customers with a deeper understanding of how these parameters affect their reef aquariums. With TRITON US Lab testing customers will receive analysis derived from the most qualified aquarium experts, with highest quality of service and advice. Triton testing is based on information derived from the world’s biggest and fastest growing database of aquarium lab analysis. TRITON’s unique recommendation system provides the user with easy-to-follow solutions based on test results, prioritized based on level of importance. Drop down tabs let you choose between habitats and problems commonly encountered to ensure that suggestions and solutions are far more customized for each client. Armed with knowledge, users can take informed and immediate action.

If you require further help our expert support team at the TRITON Help Desk ([email protected]) is available to help you with any questions.

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ByronP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great news. Couple question:
If we have existing test kits with the Van-Nuys address labels, will they be processed here now?
What about N-DOC testing? - Still shipped to Germany?
Was wondering the same thing

Mz. Fix It

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have 2 left over kits. Was planning on shipping 1 out next week. Waiting to find out correct shipping location in CA. So very glad there's a US location now, however, I got pretty fast turn around over the holidays even having it go to Germany. Thanks Triton for making this available.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fantastic news. This export and delay was so inconvenient not to mention 2 of 4 tests sent in got LOST once it left for germany.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The TRITON team is very proud and excited to bring our next level service direct to the US.

Yes, you can send all tests to the same address as always for processing:

Triton US
16116 Covello St
Van Nuys
CA 91406

All samples will be tested and results uploaded at the new US TRITON Lab so you can receive our world leading, professional analysis of your water in as little as 48HRS post arrival in Los Angeles. Unfortunately we cannot provide free shipping for tests purchased before the release of our new system.

If there are any issues please continue to let us know ([email protected]) so that we can address them promptly.

mtnrunner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The TRITON team is very proud and excited to bring our next level service direct to the US.

Yes, you can send all tests to the same address as always for processing:

Triton US
16116 Covello St
Van Nuys
CA 91406
All samples will be tested and results uploaded at the new US TRITON Lab so you can receive our world leading, professional analysis of your water in as little as 48HRS post arrival in Los Angeles. Unfortunately we cannot provide free shipping for tests purchased before the release of our new system.

If there are any issues please continue to let us know ([email protected]) so that we can address them promptly.
That does not answer my question. The issue is if I purchase a kit today from a seller, it will still be the type where u will have to pay return shipping.
How and where do we purchase the new kit that does not require us to pay return shipping?

Thank you

Lapras

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That does not answer my question. The issue is if I purchase a kit today from a seller, it will still be the type where u will have to pay return shipping.
How and where do we purchase the new kit that does not require us to pay return shipping?

Thank you

waiting on this answer too. I'd like to buy a test kit today, will the retailer already have the new labels?

Kevin Duprey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
waiting on this answer too. I'd like to buy a test kit today, will the retailer already have the new labels?
I'm guessing that if you buy the kit from Unique Corals, today, it will contain the pre-paid postage label, given that they are where the new lab is setup.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our US agent has been distributing the pre-paid postage labels throughout our distribution chain over the past few weeks but I would advise to check with your retailer prior to purchasing any new test kits to make sure that the USPS label is included.

PaulPerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of January 20th, US consumers can have their water tested and results uploaded within as little as 48HRS!

THIS in an of itself is news I am personally glad to hear!

Along with rapid results and recommendations, all samples will now ship FREE back to the TRITON US Lab via USPS. A first class return postage label is included in every testing kit.

Simply peel off the label, affix it onto the box, drop it off in any mailbox or give it to your mailman. Depending on your geographical location, the test will arrive at the lab within 1-3 working days.

THIS is pure gravy! I, for one, would have gladly continued to pay the shipping expense as I always have.But, THANK YOU for passing your savings (not having to ship to Germany from CA) on to us, your customers in the form of free shipping.

bar|none

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, sent mine out last Thurs and results were up on the site this Mon am. That is so much better and really helpful when trying to make decisions. The prepaid is fantastic as I don't need to mess with the post office. Just slap and dash. I'm in WA so quick trip to LA.

SledHead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this going to apply to Canada or only in the USA?
I sent my last ICP test to the Canadian Distributor and it arrived by courier on Tuesday April 21st. Where did it go from there. I haven't heard anything and have not received an email it has even been received. This was my first test so I am unsure of the complete process and the duration to expect?

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this going to apply to Canada or only in the USA?
I sent my last ICP test to the Canadian Distributor and it arrived by courier on Tuesday April 21st. Where did it go from there. I haven't heard anything and have not received an email it has even been received. This was my first test so I am unsure of the complete process and the duration to expect?
Canadian water samples are still sent back to the lab in Germany. We are working towards having them shipped to the LA lab in future but for now this is not possible.

SledHead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canadian water samples are still sent back to the lab in Germany. We are working towards having them shipped to the LA lab in future but for now this is not possible.

What should the expected timeline be for results then? I have heard of others samples being lost. I am trying to be proactive by knowing how long it should take.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back