Triton Core 7 update and reason for not being in stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any update when Core 7 and non Triton will be in stock in US? Does anyone know why Triton keeps running out of product every couple of months?

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure, but it's certainly the reason I wouldn't even consider switching to Triton at this point.

New Tank. Went with ATI.

Kept hearing promises of pallets of Triton coming. Finally gave up waiting. I am curious though, if they ever get their act together, so I keep waiting and asking. The last word I heard from Triton was 3 weeks about 5 weeks ago. BRS also said they were getting 300 on Monday. Still don't see anything for sale anywhere.

OP
OP
Travis Warren

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I looked everywhere and still don't see any. I went to Triton 2 month ago and have great results but I guess when it is in stock I will buy up a couple gallons. I have more growth in 2 months with Triton then I did in 5 month in my old system. You would think they would produce more then enough product at the price they charge though

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess when it is in stock I will buy up a couple gallons

This is, what I feel anyway, the main reason they can't keep up with demand now. Everyone is scared of a shortage they buy months and months worth when it is available, which depletes the limited supply FAARRR quicker. Understandable though given all the shortages. Unfortunately Triton stepped in to the North American market woefully unprepared for the demand and they have definitely paid for it. I'm sure they will get back on there feet at some point, they do still have a very loyal following which helps.

OP
OP
Travis Warren

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree and that is my plan when it is available. I also agree on the following as results from mine have been great and brs did a YouTube test with similar results.

aznreef99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was a triton fan but now ATI baby. Love it

F146173A-6961-43D4-80D2-61BB8E3926FC.jpeg

OP
OP
Travis Warren

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you go from ATI to Triton? Looking quickly at ATI looks like the same as Triton just different brand. Can you shed some light on ATI testing and dosing?

aznreef99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you go from ATI to Triton? Looking quickly at ATI looks like the same as Triton just different brand. Can you shed some light on ATI testing and dosing?
i actually went from Triton to ATI, less concentrated but with all of the trace elements like Triton. i don’t do wc. I do ATI with KZ program dosing. Triton almost distroy my tank. has nutrients swing, kh swing and more to list.

aznreef99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually went from Triton to ATI, less concentrated but with all of the trace elements like Triton. i don’t do wc. I do ATI with KZ program dosing. Triton almost distroy my tank. has nutrients swing, kh swing and more to list.
i order 3 sets of Core7 and ended up throwing them in trash. am very happ with ati now.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back