Triton Core7 Base Elements vs BRS 2-Part vs ESV- POTENCIES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much more or less potent is Triton Core7 in contrast to others like ESV or BRS 2-Part?

I know that ESV is about 47-48% more potent than BRS 2-Part. This is really good to know so that if you switch over you can tweak your dose appropriately with very little Alk swings or stress on the tank.

However, my search now continues to find the potency of Triton. It shouldn’t be a secret and may be listed somewhere but I haven’t seen it yet. I want to know because I have all three and if I needed to switch back (likely will not) to one or the other for whatever reason I’ll know exactly where to start my dose on the other.

If anybody knows please post up. :)

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks brother. Check out my other two threads.

I emailed ESV and talked to Mr. Bob Stark. Dang good people BTW! ESV is about 48% more potent than BRS 2-Part. I did confirm that the alkalinity component is 2800 meq/Liter (7840 dKH).

Also confirmed that the the calcium component is 62,752 mg/L and the magnesium in the two part is in the calcium component, and it's concentration is proprietary. To me it isn’t a big deal, because when you test the numbers will let you know the concentration. The Alk and Cal were the components I was after!

They also sell a separate B-Ionic Magnesium supplement only to be used as needed. The concentration of that product is 36,000 ppm magnesium. So I’ll assume that the magnesium in the Calcium component will test very close to NSW.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back