Tropic Marin pro reef no longer being Made??

Oldcoder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am almost out of salt and my LFS is saying Tropic Marin not making anymore at least for now. I notice it not available on BRS either the pro reef any way I hesitate to start switching if I do not have to any one know if this is true or not??

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
O

Oldcoder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MabuyaQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Dutch and German online retailers I checked have it in stock. So if anything there may just be a distribution problem/delay.

SifuMemphis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most places are out of stock due to the Covid delaying shipments. One of the LFS in my area just got a huge batch of them, so I doubt it's discontinued.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been using for almost a year and I don't see it as superior to the others.
Yes it dissolves fast with no gunk, but after a wc my corals are unfazed.
I normally see a tank of really happy clams the days after.
I have enough to get to black Friday, will see what next year brings

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am almost out of salt and my LFS is saying Tropic Marin not making anymore at least for now. I notice it not available on BRS either the pro reef any way I hesitate to start switching if I do not have to any one know if this is true or not??
@
PSXerholic

Of course Tropic Marin is still making Pro Reef salt along with all our other salts as well. There has been no "slow down" due to the COVID-19 situation. In fact, we have been producing and shipping more than ever. The short supply that you might experience is just due to the massive increase in demand for Tropic Marin products. We are currently working on increasing manufacturing and shipping capabilities. But that takes us some time, as we always want to ensure the quality and consistency of all of our manufacturing. We will have this supply issue rectified in the coming months. We apologize for the inconveniences that the current supply constraints might be causing. Just know that we are working every day to resolve those issues and increase the availability of Tropic Marin products online and in your LFS.

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to know which LFS is thinking or saying this!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back