• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt In stock

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reefhead2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a bucket of Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt. I wanted to wait until it actually arrived to write this. I was so surprised to find it in stock. If anyone is in need lmk. I can send the link.

AquaTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a bucket of Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt. I wanted to wait until it actually arrived to write this. I was so surprised to find it in stock. If anyone is in need lmk. I can send the link.
Link please.

OP
OP
R

reefhead2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of people need to order some. I am new here. Not sure where this thread should be located within the forum so more people see it.

OP
OP
R

reefhead2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It did, but the shipping is $50. Any idea if there's a way to get free shipping?

You could try contacting Pets Warehouse about shipping. I am not affiliated with them or this was the first thing I have ever ordered from them. The shipping cost is probably pretty accurate due to the weight of item. But yeah it stinks to have to pay shipping. Do the typical suppliers like BRS offer free shipping on this item when in stock?

sgrosenb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try contacting Pets Warehouse about shipping. I am not affiliated with them or this was the first thing I have ever ordered from them. The shipping cost is probably pretty accurate due to the weight of item. But yeah it stinks to have to pay shipping. Do the typical suppliers like BRS offer free shipping on this item when in stock?
Yep I always pay free shipping on salt from BRS, LA, Marine Depot, etc

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 118 58.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 60 29.6%
Back