Trouble finding corals

302reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that Delaware has very few LFS that offer up a good selection in corals. Where can I buy quality frags at a good price?

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that Delaware has very few LFS that offer up a good selection in corals. Where can I buy quality frags at a good price?

There are many quality sponsors on this site to order from as well as a marketplace for members to sell and trade.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pacific East Aquaculture in MD, and there are a bunch of LFS in the Philly area. You might consider the ride to That Pet Place in Lancaster, PA sometime. The place is huge with tons of fish and corals, but isn't worth the ride for me. My LFS has about the same variety, but might have 2-5 of a given fish while TPP might have 10-30 of them. TPP does have a cool stingray touch tank.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are still some local options. Depends on your willingness to drive :)

Dr Mac is a great option if you are down south. The Fish Bowl is that way too.

Up north you’ve got Frags 2 Fishes in Landenberg PA and ASR in Malvern. (ASR is my fav shop but it is a drive for sure)

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mini reef in prospect park, but it's a hike. you have to deal with 95. my go to was Premium Aquatics in Chestnut Plaza in Newark, but they shut down in January.

Greenbank Aquarium but they don't have much (at least last time I was in there).

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back