True Orange Frogspawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many corals from mark and know a lot of people who do as well and can tell you that he doesn't photoshop. Not sure why some people are so negative lately. If you don't like something move on. Almost seems like certain people scour this site just to throw out negative comments about this or that. I guess it's easy to be so judgmental behind the screen of a computer or smart phone. Beautiful pieces mark you'll be seeing me soon.

+1 couldn't agree more Kevin! I have an orange frogspawn like this one and its amazing for sure, one of my favorite corals. The ones they have been collecting from indo lately like these are the nicest i have ever seen and very hardy. Nice stuff Mark!

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 couldn't agree more Kevin! I have an orange frogspawn like this one and its amazing for sure, one of my favorite corals. The ones they have been collecting from indo lately like these are the nicest i have ever seen and very hardy. Nice stuff Mark!

Thanks kschweer and dnov99. The pics don't do them justice.

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I LOVE LOVE LOVE Orange frogspawns, I really think that they are by far THE MOST BEAUTIFUL of any of the frogspawns or torch type corals

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back