TRULY AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! A++++ *Plz Read... these guys are AMAZING!*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MikeD88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently set up a Reefer 350 about a month ago and wanted to add my first two fish. I did some research and decided we wanted to order some designer clownfish. I realized that I could order through cultivated reef and get an unbeatable price. I didn’t know much about them but figured I’d give it a shot. So I ordered 2 storm clownfish one was a black storm, and the other an orange storm. After placing the order I received an email from Holly almost immediately saying thank you for the order and guided me through the process. She answered all my emails almost instantly. I received a tracking number and they were here the next day. After doing a nice long acclimation, i put them in the tank and kept the lights off. They both appeared healthy at first, however the orange one did seem like he was a little more stressed and I couldn’t get him to eat. Unfortunately, I did end up losing the orange clownfish after 2 days. It literally broke my heart, I haven’t been this upset in quite some time. The kids of course were around the tank upset so I scooped him out and flushed him and felt really discouraged. Then I sent cultivated reef an email and asked if they had any sort of guarantee on the fish or what I would have to do. I actually received a phone call from Jim and told me that if sent him a picture of the dead fish and I covered the shipping that he would get a replacement in the mail today... my stupid self flushed the fish like a moron, I should’ve known. This was my first time EVER ordering a fish online. Anyhow, to make a long story short... Even without the picture, Jim is going to overnight me another orange storm clownfish. These guys are truly an amazing online reef store! That kind of customer service is what separates one business from another. He absolutely did not have to help me, but he wanted to do the right thing because he could hear the sincerity in my voice. I will continue to order from cultivated reef from this point on and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to EVERYONE! Please support businesses that are run by good honest people such as these folks! Thank you again Jim and Holly and everyone at Cultivated Reef! I’m hoping and praying I have better luck with this next little guy...

image.jpg image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nothing like great customer service and consumer confidence and we need more vendors and good feedback like this in this industry !

ectoaesthetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. Several orders in the past with them have always felt like they deliver on great customer service. I have even stopped asking for specific colors of of ricordea and just let them ship me x number of them.

Make sure you dip just like getting things from any coral vendor, but awesome stuff! I have never been regretful of an order. Always super healthy and healed up as well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back