Trying to contact you with no success

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dan Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I'm trying to contact you but I don't get any answer by email and phone.

Could you please reply to my email? I have interest in a clear view lid.

Thanks

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Dan Reef

Dan Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Brazil and I'll be in US in the beginning of October.. I just want to make sure they're able to deliver when I'll be there.

Thanks, I'll post in the thread you suggested.

Rick Krejci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a top several weeks ago and had follow-up questions, which went unanswered. So I went with Octo Lids which had good communications. Unfortunately, my emails to Artfully acrylic to cancel and refund have been ignored for a few weeks and even cancelling through paypal has been yet unsuccessful. Buyer beware!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies to Rick (your refund was issued btw) and anybody off put by our slow communication lately. We are a small and humble operation and have had a few sad and unfortunate events occur outside of shop operations as of late that have delayed some orders. We've been back in the full swing and quietly hammering away at orders however and can now happily say that we are VERY NEAR back on schedule!!! As of the typing of this message, we have only 7 orders older than the quoted 6 week lead time that are pending/waiting on final confirmations...not too shabby considering we have over 150 orders currently in queue. We expect those 7 and a WHOLE LOT more will be shipped out in the early part of the week. We've been working nearly around the clock to catch up and get back AHEAD of schedule and we are finally there!!

Much thanks to all of our existing customers out there...especially to those that have waited so patiently and yet still sung good praises of their experience with our ClearView Lids. We know our communication isn't anywhere near the quality of our lids lately, but it is back on the rise and we look forward to seeing everyone even more elated with glee and praise from improved response and even faster lead times. We are even on track to get order queue averages down to 4 weeks VERY soon we believe!!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I did get the refund...thank you! Wish you much success, which will likely happen with just 10 minutes a day dedicated to respond to customer's queries.

Thank you for the good wishes. Lol on 10 minutes a day for queries though. I think it would surprise most people how much time is spent in communication for this operation. Just by myself I easily spend 2 hours a day (MINIMUM) responding to updates/questions/confirming cutouts. We had a full time administrator on staff early in the year and have finally happily refilled that position. It's legitimately a full time job in itself to keep up with queries at the rate that we should/at the rate our customers deserve. We are glad to be making the necessary strides to regain that status as well. Best of luck!

DrA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the same problem with an order that was placed 6 weeks ago. I own a business and if I refused to reply to customers/clients, my business would go under quickly. In the times that we live in communication is too easy to ignore what is expected. Waiting patiently but not happy about no replies to my emails concerning my order. This appears to be a deliberate display of arrogance.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back