Trying to purchase reefbot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone else run into an issue with purchasing? When attempting to purchase, I get redirected to a secured page from my bank where they send me a verification code, once putting in the code sent to my phone, the page just hangs.... I’ve tried daily for the last week from different devices. I’ve emailed support off of the reefkinetics site and have not gotten a response.... I’ve attempted to “start a conversation” here and have not received a response.... I’m super interested but can’t seem to get help.

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone else run into an issue with purchasing? When attempting to purchase, I get redirected to a secured page from my bank where they send me a verification code, once putting in the code sent to my phone, the page just hangs.... I’ve tried daily for the last week from different devices. I’ve emailed support off of the reefkinetics site and have not gotten a response.... I’ve attempted to “start a conversation” here and have not received a response.... I’m super interested but can’t seem to get help.
Sorry we missed your message.
We noticed that you tried few times. Is it possible to try with a different card? If not please try again one more time, if you faced this issue, you might need to contact your bank to pre-authorize the transaction.
Don’t hesitate to email us on [email protected] for further assistance

OP
OP
DJF

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I am continuing to have issues (tried 2x, once with bank on line). I will email support if I need further assistance.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back