Trying to resolve an issue through a ticket is slowly becoming an act of god

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in a ticket last Sunday regarding a bad ballast from an Aurora I bought from you guys at the 2017 MACNA (The cherry red ones). Now to your credit you guys responded the next day. I replied and the next day you guys responded again.

All good so far, however every day is a SINGLE question, even though I immediately respond to your inquiries. So now here we are 7 days later, with 4 total questions at one per day. If I didn't know better, it would seem that the person responding to my ticket is doing the bare minimum to avoid a SLA breach. This is quite obnoxious and becoming frustrating. I just want to know

a) help me identify the ballast or powersupply issue
b) which ballast/powersupply to get from you
c) instructions to replace the ballast (either by sending it to you or fixing it myself)

Thank you,
A loyal customer who doesn't want to give up on you

Last edited:

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in a ticket last Sunday regarding a bad ballast from an Aurora I bought from you guys at the 2017 MACNA (The cherry red ones). Now to your credit you guys responded the next day. I replied and the next day you guys responded again.

All good so far, however every day is a SINGLE question, even though I immediately respond to your inquiries. So now here we are 7 days later, with 4 total questions at one per day. If I didn't know better, it would seem that the person responding to my ticket is doing the bare minimum to avoid a SLA breach. This is quite obnoxious and becoming frustrating. I just want to know

a) help me identify the ballast or powersupply issue
b) which ballast/powersupply to get from you
c) instructions to replace the ballast (either by sending it to you or fixing it myself)

Thank you,
A loyal customer who doesn't want to give up on you

Hi Meldrath,

Sorry for the delay! Let me touch base with the support team now. What is your ticket #?

OP
OP
M

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I believe Chris just followed up. Sorry for the wait! Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to help you!

Thanks again.

Please note because I do not think this is coming through correctly to Chris, this is an Aurora Geisemann. When I power on the fixture one T5 ballast is firing up and dimming and the other one will not turn on. I believe the T5 ballast went out as if it's a power cable issue my guess is the other ballast wouldn't fire on.

There are two power cables for this fixture - one has a power brick and is for the LEDs and the other is a 3 prong cable that goes from the fixture straight to the wall and is for the T5's (no power brick on this cable)

I have had this fixture just over 2 years with it only getting about 4 months of use (the fixture has been in storage since Jan of 2018).

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again.

Please note because I do not think this is coming through correctly to Chris, this is an Aurora Geisemann. When I power on the fixture one T5 ballast is firing up and dimming and the other one will not turn on. I believe the T5 ballast went out as if it's a power cable issue my guess is the other ballast wouldn't fire on.

There are two power cables for this fixture - one has a power brick and is for the LEDs and the other is a 3 prong cable that goes from the fixture straight to the wall and is for the T5's (no power brick on this cable)

I have had this fixture just over 2 years with it only getting about 4 months of use (the fixture has been in storage since Jan of 2018).

I forwarded him this message so that we're all on the same page!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back